An easy-to-use widgets that help you display and design your content using Elementor page builder.
|Author:||Press Elements (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-03-2017|
|Total downloads:||72 540|
|Active installs:||10 000+|
Click to start download
Create your own author bio section.
Display visual differences between two images.
Site counters for Post Types, Taxonomies, Comments and Users.
Elementor widgets for each site and post element.
Widgets for your site logo, site name and site description.
Display post custom fields.
Post edit screen with WordPress elements.
Display Flickr photostream based on Flickr User ID.
Display Pinterest pins based on Pinterest username.
Styling post title with a dedicated Elementor widget.
Display images in a beautiful accordion effect.
Custom fields as text fields and images, and linking to other custom fields.
Display your ordinary lists as styled sticky notes.
Display Gravatars based on an email address.
Is Press Elements compatible with any Theme?
It sure is! Press Elements uses standard theme functions. The plugin will work on any WordPress theme!
Is Press Elements compatible with Custom Post Types?
Yes. It works on any post type as long as it supports the relevant post element.
Can I use Press Elements to design archive pages?
Currently the plugin displays post elements on “single” pages. But in the future, it will support “archive” page too.
I am a theme developer, how can it help me?
As a theme developer you probably use theme-functions in your work-flow. Press Elements turns those functions to widgets. Replacing code with a visual builder to reduce your development time.
Can I optimize the source code for SEO?
Yes you can! Each element has an “HTML Tag” field, which is used as a container tag. This way you can optimize your template design source code the way you want. You are no longer dependent on theme authors for Search Engine Optimization in your source code.
Does the plugin has minimum requirements?
- WordPress version 4.7 or greater.
- Elementor version 1.7.0 or greater.
- PHP version 5.4 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater.
- The latest WordPress version.
- The latest Elementor version.
- PHP version 7.0 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater.
Where can I suggest new features?
You can suggest new features on our wp.org support forum.
Can I customize the author data?
Yes you can. The “Post Author” widgets allows you to display author first name, last name, username, user bio, user image and other user data.
How do I use the custom field widgets?
When using WordPress based custom fields, the data is saved as text based fields. With 3rd party plugins, each plugin saves the data in it’s own format (text, array, object). It’s impossible to provide solutions for each and every plugin data structure.
That’s why Press Elements has two widgets to display custom fields. The “Post Custom Field” widget is used to display WordPress based custom fields, and the “Advanced Custom Fields” widget is used to display ACF custom fields.
Both widgets can display custom fields as “Text” or as “Images”. Each display type reveals it’s own advances options in the styling tab. You can also link the fields to URL stored in other custom fields.
For more advanced uses, please contact us in our wp.org support forum. The plugin is developed based on user feedback.
- Fix – Add missing minified scripts and styles.
- Fix – In the “Post Featured Image” widget, use only WordPress generated sizes.
- Tweak – Add new “Text Shadow” control to ALL the widgets that use the “Typography” control.
- Tweak – Enhance the “Post Terms” widget with a new “Separator” control to change the comma character between the terms.
- Tweak – Remove the “Changelog” tab from the admin screen.
- Tweak – Remove the “Getting Started” admin tab and move the content to the “About” tab.
- Tweak – Minify all the CSS & JS files for better performance.
- Tweak – Upgrade Freemius SDK to version 1.2.4.
- Tweak – Upgrade Minimum Requirements from Elementor 1.3.4 to Elementor 1.7.0.
- New – Typing Effect widget.
- Fix – Solve “Site Counters” error in some post-types and taxonomies.
- Fix – Update “Before After Effect” widget JS.
- Tweak – Update plugin setup process.
- Tweak – Check for minimum required PHP version.
- Tweak – Upgrade Freemius SDK to version 188.8.131.52.1.
- Fix – Solve “Site Logo” link issue by changing the way the logo is loaded.
- Tweak – Enhance “Image Accordion” widget with new image border control.
- Tweak – Update plugin setup process.
- New – Image Accordion (Pro) widget.
- New – Before After Effect (Pro) widget.
- New – Notes (Pro) widget.
- Tweak – Release “Post Featured Image” as a free widget!!
- New – Flickr (Pro) widget.
- New – Pinterest (Pro) widget.
- Fix – Solve single quotes characters issue in “Post Title” and “Post Excerpt” widgets.
- Fix – Escape the URL returned by the “Link to” control in all the widgets.
- Tweak – Move “Press Elements” menu from “Appearance” to “Settings”.
- Tweak – Add warnings in widgets that dependent on external plugins like ACF.
- Tweak – Enhance “Advanced Custom Fields” widget to display fields saved as arrays.
- New – Advanced Custom Fields (Pro) widget.
- New – Gravatar (Pro) widget.
- Fix – The “Site Counters” post types display.
- Fix – The “Site Counters” taxonomy total count.
- Tweak – Update “Custom Field” widget with display condition to the image angle control.
- Tweak – Enhance “Post Author” widget “Style” tab. Different design controls for author images and other author data.
- Tweak – Upgrade Minimum Requirements to PHP 5.4, like Elementor.
- Fix – Allow image rotation angle control to set 360deg rotation.
- Fix – Enhance “Post Terms” to display only the post-terms not all the terms.
- New – Enhance “Post Custom Field” widget with links to other custom fields.
- New – Enhance “Post Custom Field” widget with “Display as” as control to display as simple text or an image.
- New – Enhance “Post Custom Field” widget “Style” tab. Different fields for simple text values and images.
- New – Enhance “Site Logo”, “Post Featured Image” and “Post Custom Field” with an image rotation feature.
- Tweak – Remove redundant hidden control in “Site Title” and “Site Description” widgets.
- Fix – When adding new widgets the design is not applied because of an undefined hover animation.
- Fix – Display plugin admin even if Elementor is not active.
- Tweak – Add an admin menu linking to the plugin support forum.
- New – Site Logo widget.
- New – Site Counters widget.
- New – Add Hover Animation field to all the widgets.
- Fix – Solve reload glitch on “Post Author” widget.
- Tweak – Enhance the “Post Date” with new select field to choose either “Publish Date” or “Last Modified Date”.
- Tweak – Remove redundant hidden control in Post Title, Excerpt and Date widgets.
- Tweak – Upgrade Minimum Requirements to WordPress 4.7 for the site logo feature.
- Fix – Solve Freemius opt-in issue.
- Tweak – Upgrade Minimum Requirements to PHP 5.3.
- Tweak – Merge similar translation strings.
- Fix – Update Freemius “first-path” parameter on plugin activation.
- Tweak – Update translators comments for string placeholders.
- New – Post Terms widget.
- New – Post Comments widget.
- Fix – Add admin notices for missing parent plugin and minimum required Elementor version.
- Fix – Solve animation issue in “Post Featured Image” widget.
- Tweak – Move Freemius init functions to a separate file.
- Tweak – Upgrade Freemius SDK to version 184.108.40.206.1
- Tweak – Extend the link field for all widgets.
- New – Site Title widget.
- New – Site Description widget.
- New – Post Title widget.
- New – Post Excerpt widget.
- New – Post Date widget.
- New – Post Author widget.
- New – Post Featured Image (Pro) widget.
- New – Post Custom Field (Pro) widget.