Pings your blog to Pingomatic using your visitors's IP's at random intervals.
|Author:||http://cleverplugins.com (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.4|
|WordPress version tested:||3.9.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||18-03-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||25 307|
|Active installs:||3 000+|
Click to start download
PPinger helps you use your visitors to ping Pingomatic.com that your blog has been updated.
It randomizes between pinging a randomly selected amount of these RSS aggregators:
Weblogs.com Blo.gs Technorati FeedBurner Syndic8 NewsGator MyYahoo! PubSub.com Blogdigger BlogStreet Moreover Weblogalot Icerocket NewsIsFree TopicExchange GoogleBlogSearch Spinn3r Bloglines PostRank SkyGrid Collecta Superfeedr
It is a good help for getting new blogs indexed.
Does this improve my SEO?
Yes and no. It helps you ping your freshly created website, in fact it uses your visitors to increase exposure.
- Code fixes based on feedback from nekstrebor in support forum. Thank you 🙂
- Added last message note – suggest from nekstrebor in support forum.
- Removed interval option – runs automatically twice a day.
- Code cleanup – Lots of old and unecessary code removed
- Rewrite entire plugin
- WordPress 3.6 compatible
- WordPress 3.0 Compatible
- Backlinks can be turned on and off in settings.
- Ad service location updated.
- Dashboard Widget can now be turned on and off in the settings page
- Updated help/info page inside plugin.