|Author:||Team Pozzito (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.x|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||31-07-2017|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
- If you don’t have a Pozzito Live Chat account already, click here and please create one now.
- In the administration section of your WordPress site, click on the ‘Plugins’ tab in the left panel, then click ‘Add New’.
- Search for ‘Pozzito – Live Chat & Helpdesk’.
- Install it by clicking the ‘Install Now’ button.
- When installation finishes, click ‘Activate Plugin’.
- After installation, select ‘Pozzito Live Chat’ from the left-hand menu in your Worpress admin section.
- To fill API key & API ID fields, go to Pozzito administration tab, choose ‘Chat’ channel and copy API’s key and ID.
- Go back to WordPress console, paste the API’s key and ID code and press ‘Save’ changes.
- Pozzito Live Chat widget will display on your website. Test it out.
Release Date – 22 Aug 2017
- Fixed compatiblity issue with older versions of PHP < 5.6
- Removed need for mime_magic using fileinfo instead for compatibilty
Release Date – 16 May 2017
- Updated with new version of Pozzito Widget JS script
- Code has been aligned with PSR2 Coding Standard
- Created the ReadMe file with Plugin description
*Release Date – 01 May 2017
- Pozzito Widget JS support