Publish twitter automatic, simple how to program your tweet and publish it every so often
|Author:||Saul Morales Pacheco (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.4|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-06-2018|
Click to start download
Plugin menu as administrator to screenshot-1.png
Plugin menu as usuer with the role of subscriber to screenshot-2.png
- Download the plugin
- Enter the administrator of your WordPress.
- Enter Plugins / Add-New / Upload-Plugin.
- Find the plugin downloaded on your computer and upload it like any other file.
- After installing the .zip you can see it in the list of installed plugins, you can activate or deactivate it.
- Create an app in https://apps.twitter.com and insert the url callback given in the plugin field
- You must allow the use of the plugin to users with the role of subscriber
how often the default tweets are published ?
Every 30 minutes
What else should I keep in mind?
About scheduled tasks, you must create a cron job on a server so that the publications are given
The minimum time for the cron job should be 5 minutes
- Initial stable release