This plugin adds WordPress posts as topics in SimpleMachines Forum 1.1.7, and links the WP post to the comments in the forum
|Author:||Zonca Webdesign (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.6|
|WordPress version tested:||2.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||25-01-2009|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||4 060|
Click to start download
This plugin adds WordPress posts as topics in SimpleMachines Forum 1.1.7, and allows to put a link to this topic below the WordPress post for the user to add comments
More information on the plugin homepage: WordPress plugin post to smf
- SMF post is added when the WordPress post is published
- SMF post is updated any time the WP post is updated
- template function for linking from WP post to SMF post
- link back from the SMF post to the WP post
- it is possible to show on the SMF post just an excerpt
Admin page options:
- SMF Board ID to post to
- SMF User ID to set the post author
- SMF Forum path and Url
- Link from Forum to WordPress text
- Max characters for SMF topic
If you use this plugin, please donate to support future improvements by clicking on the "Donate to this plugin" link
How do I identify the numeric ID of a SMF board?
The url of your board should be:
7 is the board ID
How do I identify the numeric ID of a SMF user?
the url of a user profile should be:
25 is the user ID
How do I find the absolute path of my forum?