Display WordPress Post on your website in List View with 2 designs.
|Author:||InfornWeb (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||03-04-2018|
|Total downloads:||4 326|
Click to start download
Post List Designer for Post display WordPress posts with list designs. You can display latest post on your homepage/frontpage as well as in inner pages with 2 designs.
Post List Designer is better solution for responsive blog page with the website. Display post list on same blog page.
View FREE DEMO for more details.
Premium Version supports custom post type, custom taxonomy, custom tags, featured post, trending post as well as many cool features.
You can get Post List Designer Premium here!
This WordPress plugin contains 1 shortcode
1) Post List Shortcode
Following are Post shortcode Parameters:
- Limit : [pld_post_list limit=”10″] (Display latest 10 post and then pagination).
- Category : [pld_post_list category=”category_id”] (Display post categories wise).
- Design: [pld_post_list design=”design-1″] (Select the grid design. Right now there are 2 designs. design-1 and design-2).
- Display Author : [pld_post_list show_author=”true”] (Display Post author OR not. By default value is “true”. Values are “true” and “false” )
- Display Content : [pld_post_list show_content=”true” ] (Display post Short content OR not. By default value is “true”. Options are “true” and “false”).
- Display Date : [pld_post_list show_date=”false”] (Display Post date OR not. By default value is “true”. Options are “true” and “false”)
- Display Category Name : [pld_post_list show_category_name=”true” ] (Display post category name OR not. By default value is “true”. Options are “true” and “false”).
- Content Words Limit : [pld_post_list content_words_limit=”30″ ] (Control post short content Words limit. By default limit is 20 words).
- Display Tags : [pld_post_list show_tags=”true”] (show post tags or not.)
- Pagination : [pld_post_list pagination=”true”] (show post pagination or not.)
- Pagination Type : [pld_post_list pagination_type=”prev-next”] (pagination type. values are “numeric” OR “prev-next”. By default is numeric)
- Display Post in list view.
- 100% Mobile & Tablet Responsive.
- Work in any WordPress Theme.
- Lightweight, Fast & Powerful.
- And more features coming soon!
PRO Features Include :
* 10+ Designs
* Create multiple layout.
* Works with any Custom Post Type.
* Works with any Custom Taxonomy.
* Works with any Custom Tags.
* Set custom link for post.
* Featured Post Functionality.
* Trending Post Functionality.
* Multiple Post Type Functionality.
* 5 Types of different pagination.
* Load More and Prev – Next Ajax Pagination.
* Infinite Scroll Pagination.
* Shortcode Generator with Live Preview Panel – No hassles for documentation.
* Amazing Shortcode Template Functionality – Control your shortcode from one place on various location!!
* Set “Order” and “Orderby” sorting parameters via shortcode.
* Drag & Drop Post Order Change.
* WPBakery Page Builder support.
* Elementor Page Builder support.
* 100% Multilanguage.
* Many more other features also…
View PRO DEMO and Features for additional information.
Why My Blog Page is not changed OR Blog Page Design is same like Theme Design?
Blog page content is handled by WordPress it self.
To enable plugin design on Blog page, you need to make sure that Blog page should not be selected on posts page of Reading settings.
Please refer screenshot and make this changes with your WordPress setup.
Blog page is already created
If “Blog” page is already created and assigned that page as a “Posts page” under WordPress Settings > Reading then please de-select this setting.
Once you de-select this setting, open your “Blog” page in edit mode and add the plugin shortcode (Shortcodes are shown under Getting Started section of plugin menu)
Blog page is not created
If Blog page is not created then go to Pages > Add New and create a blog page OR some other name as per your need and add the shortcode (Shortcodes are shown under Getting Started section of plugin menu)
I want to display latest post list on my home page or any other page
To display post list designs on your home page or any other page just use the following shortcode:
[pld_post_list limit="5" pagination="false"]
This code will display latest 5 posts on your desired page.
Does Post List Designer plugin have pagination?
Yes, Post List Designer plugin have pagination feature. There are still four types of different pagination like “Load More”, “Infinite Scroll” and etc available in Pro version.
What about custom post type support?
Custom Post type support only available with Post List Designer PRO version.
Will Post List Designer plugin work with my theme?
Yes, Post List Designer will work with any WordPress themes, but may require some styling changes to make it compatible with your theme. If you are facing any compatibility issue with Post List Designer plugin then please contact us at Support Forum page.
Where can I find complete shortcode parameters?
Each shortcode parameters can be found on this page at plugin “Details” tab.
Where can I ask for help or talk for plugin issues?
If you need any help, you can ask it at Post List Designer plugin Support Forum page.
2.0 (02 March, 2020)
- Introduced premium version.
- Fixed some minor issues.
1.2 (15 Dec, 2019)
- Fixed some minor issues.
- Fixed some designing issues.
- Follow WordPress plugin guidelines.
- Initial release.