A supremely customizable way to add information about the author at the top or bottom of a post, page, or other view.
|Author:||Daniel Bachhuber (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.5.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||27-09-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||7 240|
Click to start download
Post Author Box allows you to append or prepend an informational box on any post, page, or other view without having to modify your theme. It has no opinions about what information is displayed or how it's presented. Configure the box with any of the following tokens:
You can use basic HTML and CSS for styling.
1.4 (Nov. 8, 2012)
- Filter search values on init so any newly registered tokens appear in the admin UI as well
1.3 (Apr. 26, 2012)
- Coding standards cleanup
- Plugin strings can now be properly translated
1.2 (May 19, 2011)
<?php post_author_box(); ?>as a template tag for using the Post Author Box within any loop in your theme. Supports custom display arguments (Thanks Uche for the request)
1.1 (Mar. 20, 2011)
- Support for %post_modified_date% and %post_modified_time% as tokens (Thanks titush for the request)
- Support for %post_time% as a token
- Display the Post Author Box on the homepage, in a feed or with other views of post content (Thanks 310ToOvertime for the request)
- Two filters (‘pab_search_values’ and ‘pab_replace_values’) for adding your own dynamic data to the Post Author Box
1.0.1 (Oct. 9, 2010)
- Support for %author_link% and %author_posts_link%
- Minor bug fix
1.0 (Sept. 26, 2010)
- First release!