Super easy responsive WordPress portfolio plugin which aims to embed your portfolio items or projects on your site.
|Author:||wpsofts (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-03-2015|
|Total downloads:||125 002|
|Active installs:||9 000+|
Click to start download
Portfolio / Album / Gallery Layouts
Admin Panel - Gallery Builder
Admin Panel - Portfolio or Album Builder
Clients & Sponsors Layout
Team Members Layout
*eCommerce Product Catalog (PREMIUM)
*Masonry Layout (PREMIUM)
*Puzzle Layout (PREMIUM)
*Video Gallery (Native, YouTube, Vimeo) (PREMIUM)
Embedded Popup Viewer
Admin Panel - Portfolio List
GridKit Portfolio Gallery requires at least PHP 5.3
You have two options to install the plugin:
You can use the Native WordPress Plugin installer:
- Go to your WordPress admin panel
- Click on Plugins » Add New
- Then click on the Upload Plugin button
- Choose the downloaded zip package of GridKit Portfolio Gallery
— Upload it
- Activate Grid Kit from your plugins section
- You’re ready to create your portfolio galleries now, enjoy it!
You can manually upload and activate GridKit Portfolio Gallery:
- Upload GridKit Portfolio Gallery plugin to the
- Activate GridKit from your plugins section
- You’re ready to create your portfolio galleries now
I’ve purchased premium version of GridKit Portfolio Gallery, what should I do now?
Once you bought the premium version, you will receive a confirmation email with an respective download link. Download the zip package of GridKit Portfolio Gallery, then install it via WordPress’s admin panel without unzipping it.
More detailed information regarding installation you can checkout in our documentation.
How to put multiple portfolio or gallery grids in the same page?
The ability to have multiple grids on the same page is available only in Premium versions. The Premium versions you can checkout here.
Then you can inject as many portfolio and gallery grids as you wish in your pages/posts!
When I install Premium version of GridKit Portfolio Gallery, it says: Cannot redeclare activation_hook()
Before installing Premium version, please make sure you’ve successfully uninstalled Free version at first. You can’t use Free & Premium version together!
Note: Your data will not be lost during this procedure!
I’ve developed a website in my localhost, should I worry about migration my portfolio and gallery grids on production?
No, you shouldn’t! The plugin constructs the portfolio project or gallery picture urls on fly (dynamically). When you migrate your website from localhost to production, your portfolios and galleries will work without any issues.
- New button added for eCommerce product catalog
- Improvements & minor fixes
- New portfolio grid type for Clients & Sponsors logos
- New gallery grid type for Team Members
- Portfolio grid layout composer UI improvements
- Portfolio & Gallery composers support bunch selection now
- UI improvements
- UI improvements
- Multipurpose Portfolio Gallery tested & compatible with WordPress 4.9
- Some paid portfolio/gallery grid customization options were opened in Free version
- Light dashboard theme is supported
- Grid Kit / Multipurpose Portfolio Plugin is being released as an alternative for Career Portfolio