PlusCaptcha – No more spam! Save the ecology! The world's first interactive captcha. Balance between design and safety.
|Author:||PlusCaptcha (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-11-2013|
|Total downloads:||694 686|
Click to start download
PlusCaptcha Dashboard Settings.
PlusCaptcha in action!
Customize your captcha!
UUID Code Page!
Advanced Contact Form Setup
- Archived PlusCaptcha central server historical logs, which means better performance for you!
- Additional testing and optimization for WordPress 5.* to ensure continuous compatibility!
- A test implementation for both SSL and non-SSL for our users to try!
- Back-end improvements on our end to better assist our users with troubleshooting.
- Direct remote support for our WordPress plugin is available.
- Improved user interface and instructions for PlusCaptcha WordPress users.
- Improved calls to PlusCaptcha server to maximize performance on our new servers.
- Implementation of SSL decisional logic. If your WordPress site uses https, the PlusCaptcha will as well.
- Programming changes to facilitate the launch of PlusCaptcha Server, the self-hosted version of PlusCaptcha.
- Improved error handling and validation.
- Modifications to key code elements that utilize enqueue references for the best compatibility with WordPress.
- Modifications to header re-write to facilitate external calls to create the captcha.
- Announcing PlusCaptcha.Net – PlusCaptcha .Net project for .Net web sites and applications!
- Visit http://www.pluscaptcha.net
- Documentation and context changes in release notes regarding code usage based on SweetCaptcha code (AG)
- Warning notice regarding reports of SweetCaptcha code, the PHP framework on which part of PlusCaptchas service is based. (AG)
- Copy of some code from the SweetCaptcha project and framework. Credits to the SweetCaptcha development and support team. (AG)
- Error_reporting() logging modifications set to be dependent on WP_DEBUG Setting for troubleshooting template or plugin issues, to best support WordPress troubleshooting efforts for fellow plug-in authors. (AG)
- Server / host references to syshtml5.loquees.biz, syshtml5.agartha.us, and syshtml5.ispect.ws removed. They were part of a PlusCaptcha multi-server farm, distributed across different hosts (for load-bearing purposes). We manage that with different technology now. These server references are deprecated (AG)
- References to our Captcha key and authentication module through a different domain, CaptchaKey.biz – this is a legitamate server and service of ours.
- Modifications to our terms of service, at http://corp.pluscaptcha.com/pluscaptcha-terms-of-service-and-user-agreement/, which also explains brief ad text.
- Addressed language context changes (AG)
- Fixed Cross-domain bug reported by Ryan (WP)
- Cross-site scripting (XSS) loged user side fixed. Thanks to Carlo Pelliccioni @ Hacktive Security
- Fixed security things reported by security.szurek.pl, Thanks!
- Padding footer fixed.
- Padding form fixed.
- Multiply themes audit.
Credits: Mistakes reported to email@example.com (Thank to Claude @ NorwoodTeaParty.com)
- .Wrap and .W contextual style fixed.
- .Wrap color fixed.
- Provided more margin and change structure of comment form.
- Fixed color letters in comment form.
- Fixed mistake provided by feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org (Thank to Claude @ NorwoodTeaParty.com)
- New Easy to Read Dashboard!
- Meet and Discover other Bloggers (and promote your)
- Cleanest Interface
- Cleanest Captcha
- Default Hided Link
- Little Plugin Size Reduction.
- New: News section was added.
- New: List of Browsers Supported and New Features.
- Edited information about the plugin.
- New: System to automatically PlusCaptcha account creation.
- Fix: UTF-8 bug.
- Release version.
- Do not forget feedback to support[at]pluscaptcha.com.