This plugin adds a column to the admin plugin's page to show when each plugin was last updated.
|Author:||Fastmover (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.7|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-08-2014|
|Total downloads:||12 090|
Click to start download
As you can see, the plugins table now has 2 columns on the right side labeled: Last Updated and Last Upgraded.
A page dedicated to clearing cache on the Last Updated Column.
Shows a WordPress MultiSite Network Plugin page with last updated / last upgraded columns.
- Version number bump – This plugin still works as expected with the new WordPress 5.2
- Version number bump
- Added support for multisite
- PHP 5.2 Compliance – Calculated months may be just a bit off if you’re running PHP 5.2
- Changed caching from 24 hours to 30 minutes.
- Added a cache clearing option in Admin Menu > Plugins > Plugin Columns
- Fixed screen options not hiding columns or saving
- Added background color to whole column instead of just text
- Fixed errors outputting if WordPress’s API cannot be reached
- New column to show when the plugin was last upgraded – shows not available until each plugin is upgraded at least once.
- Now outputs how long it’s been since the last update
- Background of this text is colored based on how long it’s been: (over 2 years is red, over 1 year is orange, over 6 months is yellow and less than 6 months is green)
- Updated plugin description and tags
- Column is now responsive and disabled white-space wrapping for easier reading.
- Plugin adds a last updated column to the plugins page of the admin.