Role-based active plugins manager. Choose which plugins should be active for each WordPress role in the backend and in the frontend.
|Author:||Marco Canestrari (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-04-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 679|
Click to start download
When Plugins Genius is active, standard plugins page is like that: all plugins inactive except Plugins Genius.
You can select active plugin from Plugins Genius configuration page.
- Fixed a bug that caused frontend ajax action for anonymous users not to work
- Hooked get_option(‘active_plugins’) to return role-based active plugins
- Role-based active plugins displayed on classic plugins page
- Plugin Genius code is now Object Oriented
- Activaction hooks are now fired when a new plugin is activated within Plugins Genius
- Fixed a bug that caused some plugins not beeing correctly loaded
- Added nonce security
- Tested on WordPress 3.5.2
- Fixed bug causing fatal error on wp_get_current_user() function
- Security fix
- First release