Quickly toggle plugin activation status from the toolbar.
|Author:||Cedaro (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.4|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-02-2014|
|Total downloads:||7 088|
Click to start download
Install Plugin Toggle like any other plugin. Check out the codex if you have any questions.
1.3.1 – December 27, 2016
- Listed plugins vertically in columns to make scanning easier and decrease disruption when adding or removing plugins.
- Attempt to detect scenarios where the admin screen being viewed is unavailable after deactivating a plugin and redirect to the Manage Plugins screen instead.
1.3.0 – December 1, 2016
- Transferred to Cedaro.
- Removed the call to
load_plugin_textdomain()in favor of just-in-time text domain loading available sine WordPress 4.6.
- Updated URLs to https where possible.
- Internationalize the plugin to add support for language packs.
- Increase the opacity of inactive plugins and bold active plugins to improve legibility.
- Set up the plugin on
plugins_loadedto prevent issues with calling
- Check for changes to the plugins directory or list of active plugins to determine if the cached plugins list should be refreshed.
- Display an error on the plugins screen if there’s an issue during (de)activation.
- URL encode redirect URLs to prevent query string conflicts.
- Prevent a fatal error on activation due to stomping a variable passed by reference.
- Refactored the codebase to improve performance and legibility.
- Initial release.