Dashboard plugin update notification, update all plugins at once, move your plugins from one blog to another with plugin install.
|Author:||Vladimir Prelovac (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.3.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||03-04-2008|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||214 188|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
Plugin Central is a comprehensive WordPress plugin solution. Main features are:
- Receive dashboard plugin update notifications with changelogs
- Update all plugins at once with a single click
- Install plugins directly by typing the name of plugin or the URL to zip file!
- Multiple-plugin install feature allows you to move your plugins from one blog to another
- Displays status of plugins in need of update on the Dashboard
- Displays latest information form the plugin changelog
If you like what I do in WordPress, you will also like ManageWP service.
For updates, you can check out my blog.
- Upload the whole plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to the Plugins page and activate the plugin.
- You will be able to update your plugins and install new from the Dashboard
I have problems installing new plugins
Plugin Central currently relies on file permissions set up correctly on your server, in order to write files to your plugin folder. Some servers require ftp login details to write the files and Plugin Central will support this option in the future.
How does installing plugins by name work?
If you type just a name of the plugin you want to install, Plugin Central will search the WordPress Plugin Repository and try to find a matching plugin automatically for you.
Can I suggest an feature for the plugin?
Of course, visit Plugin Central Home Page
I love your work, are you available for hire?
Yes I am, visit my WordPress Services page to find out more.
- Fixed security issue
- Fixed interface problems
- WordPress 4.x Compatible
- Added ignore function (thanks to CyberOto)
- WordPress 3.0 Compatibility fixes
- Proper detection of plugins in need of update
- Proper Activatation link
- NEW: Completely rewritten the plugin
- NEW: Using core function to update multiple files
- Eliminated warning message
- Added direct changelog information (credit to Oliver Schloebe and Changelogger plugin)
- Added a link to changelog in the dashboard
- Integration with Navbar
- WordPress 2.8 compatible
- Better handling of plugin installs
- Plugin Activation link after installation
- Added 2.7 support and security enhancments