A simple and elegant preloader, utilizing the plexus effect.
|Author:||Angel Petrov (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-04-2017|
Click to start download
What do I need to do, to make the plugin work?
All you have to do is install and activate the Plexus Preloader, and you’re set to go.
Can I change the loading text, background etc.?
This is a very early version of the plugin, and the only way you can change the settings is by editing the style.css of the plugin.
Will there be a control panel for the plugin?
Yes, the next version of the plugin will include a control panel from which you will be able to customize every aspect of the plugin.
1. Upload the “Plexus-Preloader” folder to your plugins folder(../wp-content/plugins)
2. Go to your admin panel > Plugins > and hit activate.
From the Repository:
1. Go to your admin panel > Plugins > Add New
2. Search for “Plexus Preloader”
3. Hit install, then activate.