Find websites that copy/paste your content without authorization.
|Author:||SedLex (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||07-01-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 844|
Click to start download
- NEW: Update of the core
- NEW: delete temp file upon desinstall
- NEW: It is now possible to check any text you want in the “specific search” tab
- NEW: New interface to view the number of last check
- NEW: How to
- NEW: When a plagiary is found, a screen capture may be performed to save the external content.
- NEW: Send an email when plagiary is found
- NEW: Option to identify the plagiary as an authorized plagiary or a deleted plagiary
- NEW: New algorithm
- NEW: Improve the look of the configuration page
- Various enhancements
- Improve the core
- First Release