Easily creates a nice looking, simple contact form on your WP site.
This plugin is a fork of https://wordpress.org/plugins/proper-contact-form/ and u
|Author:||WPForms (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||23-09-2015|
|Total downloads:||3 370 137|
|Active installs:||200 000+|
Click to start download
Screenshot 4. Enabling SMTP
Screenshot 1. How to use contact form in posts/pages
Screenshot 3. How to use reCaptcha
Screenshot 2. How to customize contact form labels
How I can get support for this contact form plugin?
We have retired Pirate Forms. We recommend switching to the free WPForms plugin for a more user friendly and powerful WordPress form plugin.
How long will Pirate Forms be maintained after the acquisition by WPForms?
In Sep 2018, Pirate Forms was acquired by WPForms. We’re retiring Pirate Forms in favor of the modern form builder by WPForms, so users can have access to best user experience and more powerful WordPress form features.
This means that there will be no new feature updates. We will continue to maintain the Pirate Forms plugin for any major security issues for the next 6 months.
Can I easily migrate my forms from Pirate Forms to WPForms?
Yes, we created a 2-step migration wizard to make it easy for all Pirate Form users to switch to WPForms.
You can see the step by step instructions in this guide.
2.5.1 – 2019-01-17
- Remove third party library not needed, from composer (mailin-api).
2.5.0 – 2018-09-18
- Pirate Forms was acquired by WPForms.
- We’re retiring Pirate Forms in favor of the modern form builder by WPForms, so users can have access to best user experience and more powerful WordPress form features.
- Added migration wizard to move forms to WPForms.
2.4.4 – 2018-07-13
- Fixed compatibility with All in One SEO Pack plugin
- Fixed problem with form not working with the ajax option
- Option to save the attachments files
- Improved recaptcha button layout on mobile devices
2.4.3 – 2018-06-25
- New Gutenberg block for the default Pirate Forms form
- Made the checkbox field to store in the database for GDPR compliance
- New option to disable tracking of the IP for GDPR compliance
- Replaced subscription form with Sendinblue form
2.4.2 – 2018-06-07
- NEW support for submitting Ajax forms with [pirate_forms ajax=”yes”]
- Added compatibility with WordPress 4.9.6 Export and Erase Personal Data options
- Fixed issue with form caused by the reCaptcha
- Fixed compatibility issues with the wpDataTables Lite plugin
2.4.1 – 2018-05-07
- GDPR compliance
2.4.0 – 2018-04-02
- Improves compatibility with various themes.
- Adds support for two new custom fields.
- Adds filter for custom classes into form fields.
- Adds visual/text switch to form wyiwyg editor.
2.3.5 – 2018-03-05
- Fix characters encoding issue in the subject field.
- Fix issue with spam label with two forms on the page.
- Allows zip files to be attached in forms.
- Adds a filter to dynamically change the subject.
- Adds options to send a copy of the email to the sender.
2.3.4 – 2018-02-15
- Added missing Loader.gif file
- Fixed undefined notice
- Fix submit button leaving form when ReCaptcha is enabled
2.3.3 – 2018-01-06
- Fix double reCAPTCHA box bug.
- Fix custom spam trap alignement error.
2.3.2 – 2017-12-28
- Fix for tooltip admin behavior.
2.3.1 – 2017-12-28
- Improves layout and compatibility with various themes.
- Improves form default email format.
- Fix issues with various special characters in the magic tag fields.
2.3.0 – 2017-11-27
- Adds email content wysiwyg editor.
- Improves layout for custom spam trap.
2.2.5 – 2017-11-16
- Adds compatibility with WordPress 4.9
- Minor improvement for toggle the password in the admin form fields.
2.2.4 – 2017-11-13
- Improved assets loading, loading them only they are necessary.
- Remove hide/show effect for reCaptcha.
- Add toggle for password field.
- Add new docs, keeping them in sync with HelpScout .
- Adds more integration with the pro version.
2.2.3 – 2017-10-24
- Improves compatibility with Hestia theme.
- Adds option to set form label classes.
2.2.2 – 2017-10-20
- Hide email entries in frontend queries.
- Adds filter for form attributes.
- Fix issue with attachment fields not working when spam trap is active.
- Adds support for more integrations in the pro version.
2.2.1 – 2017-10-10
- Fix issue for multiple forms on the same page.
- Fix issue with reCAPTCHA keys.
- Capture failure reasons and corrected email status.
2.2.0 – 2017-09-27
- Adds integration with Akismet for spam block.
- Adds another spam tramp mechanism, independent from Google reCAPTCHA.
- Adds filter for customizing the email body.
- Improvements for compatibility with the pro version.
2.1.0 – 2017-08-26
- Improved compatibility with the pro version.
- Fixed broken form layout on certain themes.
- Improved security.
- Added test email functionality.
2.0.5 – 2017-08-16
- Fixed compatibility with the pro version for multiple fields.
- Fixed default consistency between forms.
2.0.4 – 2017-08-14
- All fields are now optional.
- Fixed redirect after form submission.
- Added more flexibility for changing the layout via dynamic CSS classes.
2.0.3 – 2017-08-10
- Fixed fatal errors on some environments because of anonymous functions usage.
- Fixed thank you message when nonces are disabled.
- Added compatibility with pro version.
2.0.2 – 2017-08-07
- Fixed none option for thank you page.
- Fixed various issues with form layout.
- Added support for future pro version.
2.0.1 – 2017-08-01
- Fixed backwards compatibility with Zerif themes
2.0.0 – 2017-08-01
- Major code refactor ( Please TEST BEFORE updating).
- Added multiple filters and hooks to be easily extended by developers.
- Fixed some issues with attachment fields.
- Added support for TLS.
- Added support to change browser required messages.
- Fixed security error when upload field was active.
- Added integration with custom emails plugin
- Fixed text domains errors
- Escape form fields ( Thanks to Gabriel Avramescu email@example.com )
- Fixed php strict standards error
- Update tags
- Tested up to WordPress 4.6
- Fixed IP issue when using web server behind a reverse proxy
- Fixed W3C compatibility issues
- Remove pcf=1#contact from url when theme is different then Zerif
- Removed blacklist option and made it default set to true
- Display site key and secret key fields only if recaptcha option is selected
- New attachment option
- New thank you URL option
- New option to make the nonce optional
- textarea field not saving
- Update screenshots
- Added a clearfix after the Pirate Forms widget to avoid messed layout
- Update compatible WordPress version number
- Fix issues with checkboxes not saving data
- Redo the layout of the plugin’s admin area
- Fix issues with multiple forms on same page
- Update readme.txt
- Update contributors names
- Option to change recaptcha language
- Fixed #55 Recaptcha too down
- Fixed layout issues #52
- Update readme.txt
- Update translations files
- #42, translation issues fixed