pipwave Gravity Forms is simple, reliable and cost-effective plugin that helps GravityForm merchants sell online. It's FREE!
|Author:||dpodium (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.5.13|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-01-2018|
Click to start download
- Download this repository.
- Unzip the repository zip file. Then zip the gravityformspipwave directory for installation in next step.
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New. Upload the zip file .
- After installation is successful, activate the plugin.
One time configuration
- Go to
Form > Settings > pipwave. You should see pipwave Settings as title.
- Fill in API key and API secret
Configuration for each form
- Edit Settings for a form and select pipwave. You should see pipwave Feeds as the title.
- Click on Add New and fill in the form to map your form fields to respective fields.
*indicates mandatory field, and respective field should exists in your form.
Submit issue to this repository or email to our email@example.com
- Initial commit to support Gravity Forms.