Picker is a simple and flexible plugin which allow users to choose a specific post inside admin widgets page and display it in their site frontend.
|Author:||Andrea Landonio (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.3|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-01-2015|
Click to start download
Widget admin page (datetimepicker usage)
Widget admin page (customizing widget)
Frontend widget layout
Admin settings page
- Unzip the downloaded picker zip file
- Upload the picker folder and its contents into the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation
- Activate picker from Plugins page
Works on multisite?
How works with different locales?
Plugin works with 2 different locale and formats:
- italian locale date format “dd/mm/yy”
- default locale date format “mm/dd/yy”
Can I use my custom image sizes on widget?
Yes, in addition to predefined image formats, you can display your registered image sizes
Works on with custom post types?
No, for now only standard post types are available
1.1.0 – 2016-06-30
- Added custom types management
1.0.0 – 2015-01-01
- First release