Physically organize your media library uploads (Real Media Library extension).
|Author:||Matthias Günter (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||24-01-2017|
|Total downloads:||7 735|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
How does this plugin work?
The steps are simple: Activate both plugins (Real Media Library and this one), navigate to Media Library > Add new. Simply select the destination folder and upload a new file. The new uploaded file will be physically placed to your RML absolute path. This does also work in Media Library grid mode: Select a folder in the folders tree upload a new file.
- Added link to PRO version in plugin row
- Fixed bug with PHP 7.3 (deprecation notice in error log)
- Fixed bug with pathes generation
- Removed unnecessery code blocks
- Fixed incompatibility with RML version 2.8.2
1.0.1 & 1.0.2
- Failure version commits
- Initial Release.