Disable Comments from your WordPress website.
|Author:||Pradnyankur Nikam (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.0.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-11-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
PhpSword Disable Comments WordPress plugin lets you disable comments from your WordPress website. You can either turn off comments for specific post types or completely remove comments from the whole website. You can also disable trackbacks & pingbacks on WordPress posts.
PhpSword Disable Comments WordPress Plugin Features
- Very simple and easy to use.
- No complex menus or setting.
- Just select and save couple of options.
- Completely enable or disable the comments from your WordPress website.
- Turn off comment for specific post types.
- Disable trackbacks & pingbacks on the posts.
- Compatible with WordPress version 3.5 or more.
More Information and Support
How to disable comments from my WordPress website?
By installing this plugin you get a new WordPress plugins page inside your website’s admin panel. On this page you can see a comment option field. By choosing appropriate option, you can completely turn off the comments on your website.
Can I turn off the comments to specific post types?
Yes! This plugin provides you an option to choose custom setting where you can select specific post types from the given list which enables or disables the comments for only that post types.
- Included administrator menu dashicon for WordPress version 3.9 or more.
- First version of the plugin.