Phototools replaces the default activity widget on the dashboard by three separate widgets with thumbnails.
|Author:||Gerhard Hoogterp (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||28-05-2018|
Click to start download
- First release
- Fixed timezone issue
- Stupid mistake, forgot to change a hard link to my site to a get_site_url() so it works for other too..
- added rel=””noopenener noreferrer” to external links with _blank
- added a “photogroup” taxonomy to group photos together for “purposes”. I have some ideas to make use of this.
- Implemented “fuzzy dates” incl. and on/off toggle in the settings. If on, dates postdates are presented like “in 4 weeks” or
“a minute ago”. The close the postdate comes, the more accurate it will be. “In a moment” is less than a minute.
The mouseover always has the exact date and time.
- added rich photoinfo to the page.
- added “latest” option. you can turn it on/off in the settings and define your “latest” string which will be used in the url.
- Fixed a minor compatability issue
- Added a widget with the latest posts and an icon sized thumbnail form the image. Users with edit privileges can click the edit icon.
- fixed a stupid mistake
- Screwed up the difference between dates in days.
- some minor adjustments