PhotoShelter Gallery Widget allows you to show your PhotoShelter galleries into your sidebar.
|Author:||Thad Allender (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.4.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-11-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||17 902|
Click to start download
The PhotoShelter Gallery Widget is a plugin for WordPress that allows photographers to easily display the latest photo or photos from any number of their public PhotoShelter galleries. This plugin doesn't show galleries in collections. PhotoShelter is web application used by photographers around the world use to sell and license images.
- Added support for collections.
- Check the XML file returned from PhotoShelter to make sure it’s well-formed.
- Using CURL instead of file_get_contents for increased speed.
- Fixed issue with Gallery Collections.
- Fixed error on Admin Widget page when widget is first activated.
- Fixed error on Site page when there is no Gallery.
- Improved error handling
- Updated readme.txt to contain correct references to the new plugin folder name as it appears on WordPress.org plugin repo
- Added conditionals for hiding private galleries
- Added conditionals for invalid XML response
- Updated links to new PhotoShelter URL subdomain structure
- Added error messages
- Changed handle to label for consistency