Welcome users to your dashboard with a personal 'Thank you for visiting My Site' in the footer
|Author:||Shea Bunge (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.8|
|WordPress version tested:||5.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-02-2013|
|Total downloads:||10 581|
Click to start download
This plugin changes the default ‘Thank you for creating with WordPress’ in your footer area to a more personal ‘Thank you for visiting My Site’ on all admin pages except the Network Admin. There is no configuration; simply install and activate.
This plugin has no settings page! How do I tell it what text to display in the footer?
Personal Admin Footer will automagically pull your site name and home URL address from the General Options page of your WordPress Dashboard (Settings > General).
- Added admin setting field for changing the footer text
- Added Serbian translation thanks to Ogi Djuraskovic from FirstSiteGuide.com
- Added Spanish translation thanks to Andrew Kurtis from WebHostingHub.
- Code refactoring
- Added translation support
- Updated for WordPress 3.9
- Initial Release