Custom post types for people and another for testimonials. You can customise the features, and use meta boxes to either link the two post types togeth
|Author:||Make Do (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.3|
|WordPress version tested:||3.9.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||12-03-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Created by Make Do, this plugin will give you custom post types for people and for events. You can turn off and on as much as you need, link the two together, or link other post types to people, or enable meta data on other posts.
The plugin comes with functions that you can use to generate a loop to query the people and testimonials so you can make your own output, it also comes with a few functions that will generate Bootstrap 3 compatible lists for you.
Need to add more detailed location information to your person or testimonial? You can disable the built in address details, and use our Position plugin, and associate any post type with a location.
- Testimonials custom post type (can be disabled)
- People custom post type (can be disabled)
- Title custom taxomony
- Person type custom taxomony
- Person demographics meta box (can be enabled on any post type)
- Testimonials small meta box (off by default, but can be enabled on any post type)
- Related person meta box (off by default, but can be enabled on any post type)
- Several renderings that use bootstrap as the default (all classes can be overridden)
- Render person list
- Render testimonial list
- Render a random testimonial
- Render a single testimonial
View the FAQ section for usage instructions.
- Add a size parameter to the gravatar
If you have any feature requests, please request them in the support section.
If you are using this plugin in your project we would love to hear about it.