Payment Form for PayPal Pro for accepting credit cards directly into your website without navigating to a PayPal page. Official Paypal Partner.
|Author:||CodePeople (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||03-08-2015|
|Total downloads:||7 258|
Click to start download
To install Payment Form for PayPal Pro, follow these steps:
- Download and unzip the Payment Form for PayPal Pro plugin
- Upload the entire paypal-payment-pro-form/ directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the Payment Form for PayPal Pro plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Configure the PayPal contact form settings at the administration menu >> Settings >> Payment Form for PayPal Pro
- To insert the PayPal contact form into some content or post use the icon that will appear when editing contents
Q: Where can I find more info about this plugin?
A: The product’s page contains more information:
Q: Where can I publish the PayPal Pro form with the PayPal button?
A: You can publish the PayPal contact forms / PayPal button into pages, posts and as a widget in the sidebar.
Q: I’m not receiving the emails after PayPal payment.
A: Try first using a “from” email address that belongs to your website domain, this is the most common restriction applied in most hosting services.
If that doesn’t work please check if your hosting service requires some specific configuration to send emails from PHP/WordPress websites. The plugin uses the settings specified into the WordPress website to deliver the emails, if your hosting has some specific requirements like a fixed “from” address or a custom “SMTP” server those settings must be configured into the WordPress website.
Q: Are the forms GDPR compliant?
A: In all plugin versions you can turn off IP tracking to avoid saving that user info. Full GDPR compliant forms can be built using the commercial versions of the plugin.
- First stable version released.
- XSS vulnerability fixed
- Tested and compatible with WordPress 4.4
- Fixed parameter value in saving settings process.
- Tested with WordPress 4.5
- Scripts loaded in a different order for WP 4.5 issues
- Tested with WP 4.6
- Fixed bug related to the new WP 4.6 PHPMailer rule
- Fixed POST encoding
- Fixed magic quotes issue
- Fixed IP address DB structure
- Compatible with WP 4.7
- Multiple plugin and doc updates
- Optional review panel
- Review panel fix
- Tested and compatible with WP 4.8
- New visual color pickers for captcha preferences
- Moved plugin website and links to SSL
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9
- Fixed bug in review panel
- Adjustments to make the form GDPR compliant
- Changed process to async calls with loading indicator