Reclaim lost ad revenue by forcing users to pay 1 cent per page view to keep their adblocker or remove their adblocker.
|Author:||pelcro (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-05-2016|
|Total downloads:||1 207|
Click to start download
What is pelcro
Seamless Integration: Simple. Fast. Effective.
Why publishers are choosing pelcro
Content Paywall: Start driving subscription revenue
Analytics: Understand your subscribers like never before
Extensive A/B Testing
Customer Relationship Manager
Subscriber Support: Respond to your subscribers' needs
How much does it cost?
We offer various plans that range from free to enterprise. Check out our website for more details.
Which payment gateways do you work with?
We are compatible with Stripe, Paypal, Apple Pay, Authorize.Net and many more.
Can I customize the messaging?
Everything is fully customizable to your needs and it can all be done straight from your dashboard.
- Modified: Minor design changes
- Modified: Now use an external reference to JS file
- Improved: Code structure
- Changed branding and info about the plugin
- New way of integrating JS file
- Modified: back to an external reference to JS file
- Modified robots.txt file
- Added robots.txt to avoid indexing JS links
- Added functionality to customize test urls
- Removed site id obfuscation
- Upgraded the popup design to make it more consistent and improved design
- Fixed: Bug with subscribed users and ad-block detection
- Fixed: Issue that caused a video ad to display
- Added: New Adblock detection mechanism for certain sites.
- Fixed: Easy list added a filter to allow all local js on Hulkusc, so we used its real ad sources to detect
- Fixed: New scalable and more reliabe mechanism to detect adblock.
- Fixed: Improved ad detection mechanism
- Fixed: Bug with google_jobrunner adblock detection method.
- Fixed: bug with the pixel initialization
- Modified: default popup when ad-block blocks the site specific popup
- Fixed: bug with the cookie domain.
- Embeded minified JS into the footer of all pages so that ad-block can’t block it
- New strategy to detect ad-block users implemented
- Updated readme to include more instructions
- Embeded script into the footer directly to avade adblock
- Changed the script link to httpsfairweb-4313.kxcdn.com
- Changed the script link to CDN for faster performance
- Insert script into wordpress site
- Button that links to pelcro.com
- Field to insert new Site ID