This plugin enables Google partners to add the Google Partners dynamic badge to their site…
|Author:||Aassaf Trafikant (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||22-03-2017|
Click to start download
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->”Partners Dynamic Badge” to enter the Settings page.
- In the setting screen, enter your Google Partner ID. This ID can be found in google.com/partners/ site. Once logged-in, Click the “Partner Status” menu on the left, and then click the “Get The Badge” link. Then, you’ll see an 8-10 digits code. That’s the code you should insert below.
- Save the settings.
- Put the shortcode [gpbadge] anywhere on your site to show the badge.
- The badge will work only on sites that are connected to your Google Partner profile. To make sure, please go to Google Partners site, under “My Company” and make sure your site is listed.
Can’t see the badge
- Make sure your site is listed on Google Partners site, under “My Company”
- Make sure you’ve put the correct code.
- Make sure you’re eligible for a badge in the first place.
Can’t find my company ID
Your partner ID can be found in google.com/partners/. Once logged-in, Click the “Partner Status” menu on the left, and then click the “Get The Badge” link. Then, you’ll see a small code chunk with 8-10 digits code. That’s the code you should insert below.
- Remove unnecessary scripts
- Fix functions structure
- CSS fixings
- First version