Display your list with pagination by a simple function call.
|Author:||Ivan Jakesevic (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.5.1|
|WordPress version tested:||3.5.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-08-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||4 921|
Click to start download
Display your list with pagination by a simple function call. Add multiple paginations to the same page.
- Multiple paginations at the same page
- Chose how many items to display per page, default: 10
- Chose adjacent items, default: 6
- Customize on page query variable, default: "page"
- Choose if the on page value should be fetched automatically, default: true
- How to display first and last page buttons, as numbers or as text, default: numbers
- All the buttons are visible by default
- If the previous button is visible
- If the next button is visible
- If the previous button is visible when the first page is reached
- If the next button is visible when the last page is reached
- If the adjacent dots are visible
- If the first button is visible
- If the last button is visible
- Localization support - download the template and submit your language
- All HTML/CSS elements are customizable
- 1.0: Plug in release