Page Tagger is a WordPress plugin which lets you tag your pages just like you do with your posts. It adds a tagging widget in the page-editing view in
|Author:||Ramesh Nair (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.8.4|
|WordPress version tested:||3.4.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||15-09-2009|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||59 545|
|Active installs:||7 000+|
Click to start download
Page Tagger is a WordPress plugin which lets you tag your pages just like you do with your posts. It adds a tagging widget in the page-editing view in the admin interface. Page Tagger requires PHP 5.
Detailed information including installation and usage is available at http://www.hiddentao.com/code/wordpress-page-tagger-plugin/
- Download and unzip the zip file into your WordPress
pluginsfolder such that the plugin files are at:
- Activate the plugin within your blog’s administration options.
- All done!
0.4.2 (Oct 28, 2012)
- Added POT translation file.
0.4.1 (Oct 28, 2012)
- Fixed global variable overwrite bug (https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-page-tagger-plugin-changes-global-wp_version)
0.4 (Jul 19, 2012)
- Simplified and improved integration for WP 3 and above – thanks Bjorn Wijers
- Ensure tag counts only get updated for non-draft posts
0.3.8 (May 19, 2012)
- Added translation hooks – thanks Kazunori Yamazaki.
0.3.7 (Nov 32, 2011)
- Fixed tag counts for custom post types – thanks Ov3rfly (https://wordpress.org/support/profile/ov3rfly).
0.3.6 (Jun 8, 2010)
- Plugins now works with WordPress 3.0 RC1.
0.3.5 (Jan 16, 2010)
- When clicking ‘Preview’ button ‘Add new tag’ no longer gets added as a tag
- Updated documentation
0.3.4 (Dec 20, 2009)
- Fixed to work with WordPress 2.9
0.3.3 (Nov 20, 2009)
- Fixed callback bug which was preventing the plugin from initialising on certain installations.
0.3.2 (Nov 18, 2009)
- Fixed plugin conflict issue which was sometimes causing the tag editing interface to stop working.
0.3.1 (Sep 8, 2009)
- Plugin renamed to ‘Page Tagger’.
0.3 (Sep 8, 2009)
- Plugin now works in WordPress 2.8+.
- If your page tags were no longer showing in tag clouds then you need to upgrade to this version (0.3) and then follow instructions to restore the correct post counts for each tag.
0.2 (Apr 3, 2009)
- Fixed a bug which was preventing tags added whilst editing pages from appearing in the tag cloud widget.
0.1 (Jan 18, 2009)
- The initial release.