Show content of any selected page in a widget
|Author:||Cavimaster (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.2.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-05-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||6 219|
Click to start download
Show content of any selected page in a widget.
In the back office, on your post page, check the checkbox "Add this page on widget". This selected page, appears finaly in your "Page on widget" widget. Drag and drop your widget on widget-zone like you want. Show or unshow the page title Limit content lenght with number of words. Custom the read more link.
- create a widget zone in top of the home page on your custom template
- Select with the checkbox your welcome or about page on back-office
- Put the "page on widget" widget on your new widget-zone
- You ave now home page with first, a welcome or about page and after the normal posts order
Widget options: show or not page title || limit words of content || "read more link" custom
- Add show or unshow page title possibility
- Fix more link bugg
- This is the first version of the plugin.