Drag and Drop Page Builder, build anything you need without any coding knowledge
|Author:||Pace Themes (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.6.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||26-06-2016|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||19 148|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
Can I bundle Page Builder with my theme?
Yes, provided your theme is licensed under GPL or a compatible license. If you’re publishing your theme on ThemeForest, you must select the GPL license instead of their regular license.
Pace Builder is actively developed and updated, so generally I’d recommend that you have your users install the original plugin so they can receive updates. You can try TGM Plugin Activation.
Will plugin X work with Pace Builder?
We’ve tried to ensure that Pace Builder is compatible with most plugin widgets. It’s best to just download Pace Builder and test for yourself.
- Fixes Contact Form 7 ReCaptcha styling issues
- Fixes blank edit screen issue for few modules
- Fixes JS error in PageBuilder for modules
- Fixes Topbar CSS issue in PageBuilder
- Adds Tablets and Mobile options for Typography settings
- Fixes issues with PHP version 5.2
- Fixes Contact Form 7 CSS issue when theme is set to “None”
- Section Background image Parallax default is set to “No”
- Fixes ‘body_class’ filter function not returning classes issue
- Fixes Module Items ‘type’ property issue
- Fixes Google Map API key issue
- Fixes Layout Import Page Options option
- Fixes empty Page Builder save issue
- Tons of new features
- Page Builder UI changed as per user feedback
- More Prebuilt layouts
- Almost everything is modular now, Icons Fonts, Fonts, Modules etc.
- Initial version