A WordPress plugin that optimizes all images on your WordPress site. Reduce images size up to 99% without losing any quality. For free
|Author:||Orgo Tech AB (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||13-03-2017|
|Total downloads:||2 754|
Click to start download
- Upload IMGO to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install it via the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Open the WordPress admin menu and find ORGOTECH on the left
- Click the big green button, and you’re done!
How many image can i optimize per month?
Every domain is limited to 100 images.
Is IMGO image optimization free to use?
Yes! Up to 100 images will always be free.
How much faster will my website be?
A lot! The images of a website is the main reason why a website takes time to load in. And if you reduce the images by 99%, the websites load time also is reduced.
How do I view my stats?
Once you’ve installed the plugin you’ll find the ORGOTECH link in the menu bar to the left, that’s where the panel with all your stats will be.
- Changed name to IMGO
- Added a link to our signup page
- Tried uploading the new files one more time
- The plugin is broken
- Fixed a bug with the domain name
- Integrated the plugin with orgo.tech
- Changed the way statistics were displayed to allow for greater decimal precision
- Added a check to make sure that images that have already been optimized do not get optimized again
- Added a small notice upon activation of the plugin to remind you that you need to go into the ORGOTECH menu to get started with optimizing your images!
- Updated plugin name to company name
- Added upgrade notices to alert users of the broken versions of the plugin
- Statistics should now display properly
- The plugin actually works now
- Fixed bugs regarding uninitiated variables
- Fixed numerous bugs and errors
- Added support for the PNG format.
- Fixed the plugin optimizing forever if no images had been uploaded
- Upload of the first version of the ORGOCDN Image optimizer.