The plugin allows customization of CSS files in a separate folder for the OrderStorm eCommerce plugin.
|Author:||OrderStorm, Inc. (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||23-11-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 464|
Click to start download
How do I change the style sheets?
The User Manual provides complete instructions for managing your style sheets. Refer to the Table of Contents at http://www.orderstorm.com/wordpress-ecommerce/wordpress-shopping-cart-user-manual/ to find help. Note that this is not a tutorial on CSS. You must know the basics of how CSS works.
How do I get support?
Send your questions and comments to email@example.com. Premium package users can call for phone support – see the Plans and Pricing page for information on which subscription levels come with phone support.
- Updated the layout and styles for the Register New User template
- Updated the layout and styles for the product image and color picker of the Product Details template
- Updated the layout of the Product Categories template to allow a bigger maximum width for the products list images
- Added templates (and styles) for Register New User and Credit Card
- Changed OrderStormProductCategories.css to correct the location of no-image.png
- Changed the layout of the Product Details template and reformatted its Q&A section
- Added a magnifying glass effect when hovering over the main image of the Product Details template’s image gallery
- Modified the responsive characteristics of the Angular.js-based Categories Menu Widget
- Added a transparent 1-pixel no-image.png image file
- Modified the layout of the Product Categories template
- Added the Applications section to the Product Details template
- Updated templates for product and category pages, fixing bugs and upgrading styles and layout
- Added templates for the new Angular.js-based Categories Menu Widget
- Version bump to rollback functionality
- Corrected conditionals for presenting the product image (or image gallery) in the category page template
- Updated the template for the Automotive Applications Widget
- Added the category page and product details PHP templates, for easier customization
- Added CSS and template files for an Angular.js-based component: the Automotive Applications Widget, loaded from an OrderStorm-hosted library, allowing for easier, more efficient and configurable templating and styling of this new type of component
- Removed CSS for “text” and “textarea” inline editing of product information
- Added styles for fixing the display of categories and subcategories
- Fixed styles for products display
- Added styles for the new “product order form” functionality
- Added styles for new “Products List” product page functionality
- Corrected syntax errors in many CSS files
- Added styles for the “ships free” notice on the product details template
- Changed CSS so Product pages can now use the product name as the WordPress page title
- Added CSS for the color picker for product options
- Fixed CSS comments syntax
- Changed CSS to facilitate style inheritance from the selected theme
- Added CSS to fix the layout for product list items
- Added CSS for showing a link to an OrderStorm administration page for editing product info, for users logged in their OrderStorm administration page.
- Added CSS for supporting inline AJAX editing of product information, in each product page, for users logged in their OrderStorm administration page.
- Added CSS for product list pagination in the Product Category page
- Name change for the file
- Initial Release