Allows for the ordering of posts and custom post types through a simple drag-and-drop interface
|Author:||Drew Gourley (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.2.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||12-09-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||17 834|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
A series of plugins for WordPress which allow for the ordering of pages, posts, and taxonomies through a simple drag-and-drop interface using the available WordPress scripts and styles. The plugins are extremely lightweight, without a bunch of unnecessary scripts to load into the admin. They also fall in line gracefully with the look and feel of the WordPress interface.
No questions have been asked yet.
Email any questions to DrewGourley at gmail dot com
- First Version
- Complete code overhaul using WordPress query functions instead of custom SQL
- Pagination of posts in ordering interface
- Updated for WordPress 3.2 Admin Design
- Added auto-sort query option
- Various small bugfixes and optimizations
- Added pagination overlap so you may order beyond the restrictions of the page.
- Added entries per page option
- Several text fixes for overall consistency and clarity.
- Fixed a bug where the sub-post dropdown would show duplicate entries.
- Various small optimizations