Praise Jesus, a plugin that works with an Android app, to help orphanages with the process of sponsoring orphans, and God willing more in the future.
|Author:||loveJesus in Jesus name (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||04-06-2019|
Click to start download
Why make this, is this free?
James 1:27: Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world.
Yes, there is no plan to charge for the software.
How far along is this?
At this point: you can enter children, display them, get emailed by interested sponsors, link these sponsors as stripe customers, start and stop support subscriptions, easily create forms in any page to donate to arbitrary needs without user signing up.
What Requirements does this have?
It should run on a website served over https and must be able to communicate (make REST calls) from the server. PHP should also have gd or imagemagick installed.
What financial details handled or stored by the plugin?
Only details regarding a users email address and name are stored on site. Stripe handles the storage of card information, and it is not handled by the plugin.
God be praised, the makes of wordpress have been doing an excellent job and it should work just fine out of the box. It does rely on JQuery and the Stripe JS.
- Hallelujah – Attempt to fix responsiveness for child post image and some moving of functions between files
- Hallelujah – continue major refactoring with classes and externalize scripts and many other things
- Hallelujah – image fix
- Hallelujah – refactoring with classes and many other things
- Hallelujah – Praise Jesus – Show a child’s sponsor in the admin, Better preview images in admin, Alerts while sponsoring, Do not list erased or children posts in trash in admin, misc fixes, better centering of panel buttons etc
- Hallelujah – tame some debug log postings, new screenshots
- Hallelujah – bugfix for some templates
- Hallelujah – fix location of uploads
- Hallelujah – Praise Jesus, show profile details in child page
- Hallelujah – Automatically place 1 time donation boxes in children and some profile information.
- Hallelujah – Donate button placement and toggle
- Hallelujah – children layout fix, remove sort feature which is currently not working, fix error in unsubscribe.
- Hallelujah – bugfix, autosave yes as default on new donation form, allow multiple stripe donation forms same page.
- Hallelujah – Insert payment form from outside Admin: Can create a payment form using Gutenberg or shortcode. It optionally can display the form after button click, and stores which is the purpose of the donation, as well as allowing the supporter to input additional notes, name, etc.
- [oo_donation_block_aleluya purpose_aleluya=”(string)” expandable_aleluya=”(yes/no)”/]
- Hallelujah – bugfix to not overwrite original url in db
- Hallelujah – create 192×192 thumbnail version of children
- Hallelujah – add random Bible verse widget
- Hallelujah – one time charge, sorter fix, no limit to 10 children on a page
- Hallelujah – register child button on that child’s page
- Hallelujah – warning messages and enabling user registration switch from the OO aleluya page
- Hallelujah – admin error messages, flow of registration changes
- Hallelujah, praise Jesus Christ – You can now set a new cropped image from the wordpress admin (Thanks Darren ). Additionally, it now uses the description field for the mini post, which can link fully to the child, Hallelujah.
- Praise the Lord: You can now add children and edit them from within wordpress. Also you can add notes. The picture used is the featured image (Please upload a square image for now.). Beginning of Internationalization.
- Praise Jesus, a supporter can now choose a child, and become a sponsor to that child within the website if a plan code has been set. Sponsorship can also be cancelled.
- Hallelujah, First version on wordpress.com