Small business parcel delivery from $5.59*. National flat-rate shipping, door-to-door & Australia-wide with fast ordering, competitive quotes & …
|Author:||Joovii (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||18-04-2019|
|Total downloads:||1 420|
Click to start download
Tested and approved by Sendle, this plugin provides the ultimate connectivity between WooCommerce and Sendle.
* Woocommerce Shipping Method Compatible with WooCommerce Shipping Zones
* Backwards compatibility for methods existing before zones existed
* Parcel Tracking Widget
* Parcel Tracking shortcode [sendle_tracking]
* Connect orders to generate shipments in Sendle.
* Receive tracking ID from sendle and store on order details.
* Show real tracking information in the admin and customer account from sendle API.
* Cancellation of sendle orders from admin.
* Option to generate sendle booking when ready to book or automatically on receipt of order.
* Admin can add a Shipping quote markup %.
* Admin can also set Download Label Size[A4 or Cropped].
* Admin can also set default [Sender Pickup instructions].
* Admin can also set Default customer pickup instructions.
* Admin can set Sender Name, contact number, address, suburb, state, postcode.
* Admin can set Additional Handling Fee Applied.
* Admin can set Show the rates in frontend [If not then the rates will not show in frontend but backend process will work for other shipping method].
* Admin can set Post to Sendle API for the selected other shipping methods [Flat rate and Free Shipping].
* Admin can Enable Log.
Where can I find my Sendle API key
To obtain your Sendle API key, Please read the following article.
How to use the parcel tracking widget
You can add the widget “Sendle Tracking” from Appearance -> Widgets for your sidebar
How to use parcel tracking shortcode
You can place the shortcde [sendle_tracking] on your post / page content
How to enable Sendle Tracking widget and shortcodes
You have to fill all fields from Sendle Tracking Setting page
admin -> side menu -> WooCommerce -> Sendle Tracking Setting
How to validate your Sendle Api Id and Key
You have to go to the following path
admin -> side menu -> WooCommerce -> Validate Sendle
- Version 1.0.1 :: Basic extension feature.
- Version 1.0.3 :: Added the following.
Added print label and pickup days delay.
Added “Book Shipment on” with “Order Submit” and “Shipment Submit”.
Added shipping quote markup.
- Version 1.0.7 :: Added handling fees.
- Version 1.0.8 :: Rectified :: showing handling fees for no shipping.
- Version 1.0.9 :: Added the following
Added warning text for non supporting zones.
Show the rates in frontend [If not then the rates will not show in frontend but backend process will work for other shipping method].
Post to Sendle API for the selected shipping method [Flat rate and Free Shipping].
- Version 1.0.12 :: Added the following.
Show/hide “selected shipping method” box on clicking on the “Show the rates in frontend” checkbox in admin settings.
hide link[Track, Download Shipping Label,Cancel Sendle Order] from admin for cancelled order in admin order details page.
show “Sendle Order Status” in admin order details page.
- Version 1.0.15 :: Added the following.
Added international shipping option.
Automatically show international shipping rate from country dropdown of billing/shipping address.
Fixed some bugs reported in the last version.
- Version 1.0.17 :: Added the following.
Fixed some php warning.
Fixed some postcode conflict issue.
- Version 2.1.1 :: Added the following.
Fixed some conflict issue.
- Version 2.1.2 :: Added the following.
Remove licence textbox permanently from free version.
- Version 2.2.4 :: Added the following.
Added log table and a page for showing logs.
Added a page to validate sendle api key and id.
Added post to sendle for any shipping method.
Fixed some address/zipcode issue.
Added 3 new menu in admin under woocommerce menu for better navigation.
Added a page in admin to validate shipping with any param.
Fixed date_default_timezone for pickup date.
Change state_name from state_code to sendle order.
Remove company from address line 2.
Set default title for shipping rate.
Added zipcode city autocomplete.
- Version 2.2.5 :: Added the following.
Enable/disable Address Match.
Fixed some incorrect postcode/suburb message.