Plugin that helps you manage your team, production costs, and tasks so you can create great content for your audience without exceeding your budget.
|Author:||Angles Media Corp. (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.9.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-09-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 191|
Click to start download
Contenido Team Manager is a free WordPress plugin that helps you manage your team, production costs, and tasks so you can create great content for your audience without exceeding your budget.
For more information and to use purchase the full version of the app please check out Conteni.do.
If you have any questions on how to use the plugin feel free to email us at: email@example.com.
- Simple Reporting: There is no need for spending countless hours playing with outdated spreadsheets to track what each team member is working on and how much money youíve spent so far.
- Asset Types & Editorial Error Fixes Tracking: visualize where your team is spending the most time and effort. Are you using most of your teamís capacity fixing errors or creating new assets? For the latter, now you can track the types of content you are creating the most for your audience.
- Team Management: Add and remove WordPress users to your content team. Manage their hourly rates and assign ideas and tasks.
- Ideas Backlog: Allow anyone in your organization to propose a new idea to create new content. Using the ideas backlog you can now have an organized planning process to select which ideas are relevant and reject those that provide the least amount of value to your audience.
- Task Management: assign tasks to each team member, estimate the effort required to complete it, and track its status.
I installed the plugin but I donít see anything on top section of the Dashboard, whatís going on?
Contenido only tracks assets created after all the tasks for an idea are done and the idea is marked as published. Once any task with type equal to Editing is completed, the plugin will start tracking the number of editorial error fixes your team as completed.
What is the workflow/process I should adopt to make the most out of using this plugin?
Our objective is to go beyond offering a plugin and to help you improve how you run your team so you can focus your resources on delivering value rather than trying to stay organized.
The Contenido content process works as follows:
- Allow any of your collaborators with access to WordPress submit ideas for new content.
- On a weekly basis meet with the team to approve or reject ideas and assign priorities according to the business value your believe it could deliver.
- After ideas are created, your team can now log each task they have to perform and the time it takes to complete it.
How do I contribute to make this plugin better?
Your continued use, referrals, and feedback are super important to us. Contact us anytime to discuss any ideas you might have. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Initial release.