Plugin that helps you manage your team, production costs, and tasks so you can create great content for your audience without exceeding your budget.
|Author:||Angles Media Corp. (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.9.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-09-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 212|
Click to start download
Contenido Team Manager is a free WordPress plugin that helps you manage your team, production costs, and tasks so you can create great content for your audience without exceeding your budget.
For more information and to use purchase the full version of the app please check out Conteni.do.
If you have any questions on how to use the plugin feel free to email us at: email@example.com.
- Simple Reporting: There is no need for spending countless hours playing with outdated spreadsheets to track what each team member is working on and how much money youíve spent so far.
- Asset Types & Editorial Error Fixes Tracking: visualize where your team is spending the most time and effort. Are you using most of your teamís capacity fixing errors or creating new assets? For the latter, now you can track the types of content you are creating the most for your audience.
- Team Management: Add and remove WordPress users to your content team. Manage their hourly rates and assign ideas and tasks.
- Ideas Backlog: Allow anyone in your organization to propose a new idea to create new content. Using the ideas backlog you can now have an organized planning process to select which ideas are relevant and reject those that provide the least amount of value to your audience.
- Task Management: assign tasks to each team member, estimate the effort required to complete it, and track its status.