Customisable notifications with API for custom triggers
|Author:||BracketSpace (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-12-2011|
|Total downloads:||8 324|
Click to start download
This plugin require at least PHP 5.3.0.
Download and install this plugin from Plugins -> Add New admin screen.
Distributing in a plugin or theme
Notification can be loaded also as a part of any plugin or theme. To do it just include plugins’s
load.php file. It will figure out if it’s loaded from theme or from plugin.
Is this plugin for regular users?
Ofcourse it is! We are trying to make both parties happy – the Users and Developers. Users got their intuitive and beautiful panel in WordPress Admin and Developers got an awesome API by which they can extend the Notification plugin.
So it doesn’t matter if you don’t have any coding skills, they are not required to setup the notifications with this plugin.
How to register my own triggers?
register_trigger() function. See the detailed guide
Can I bundle the plugin with my plugin or theme?
Yes, you can. See the detailed guide
- [Fixed] Post Terms merge tags not rendering the values, thanks to @stocker.
- [Changed] register_new_user action for User registered trigger to user_register.
- [Added] new_to_publish action for Post published trigger, thanks to @JBCSU.
- [Added] Post Added trigger.
- [Added] Comment replied trigger.
- [Fixed] Notice from PostTerms merge tags and from empty result.
- [Fixed] Cloning Notification object which used the same fields instances, thanks to @JohanHjalmarsson.
- [Fixed] Comment author display name bug, thanks to Aga Bury.
- [Fixed] Post Published and Post Pending trigger fired twice.
- [Fixed] Assets modification time as a cache buster.
- [Fixed] Missing translations.
- [Fixed] Notice thrown while saving email administrator recipient.
- [Added] Comment Post Type merge tag for Comment triggers.
- [Added] Comment moderation links for Comment triggers.
- [Added] HtmlTag merge tag type.
- [Added] WordPress updates available trigger.
- [Added] Post Type merge tag.
- [Added] More merge tags for comment triggers.
- [Fixed] Object class name error on PHP 7.2 when using paid extension.
- [Added] User password setup link for User registered trigger.
- [Added] Ability to encode Webhook args as a JSON
- [Added] Post status merge tag for Post triggers.
- [Changed] Recipient Free type email field now supports comma separated emails.
- [Changed] ACF integration postponed action for Post triggers has been changed to
save_postwhich makes it more universal.
- [Fixed] Pretty select in repeater is now rendered correctly while adding new row.
- [Fixed] User Registration Trigger action.
- [Fixed] ACF Postponing when there’s no data from ACF to save.
- [Fixed] Post object property name for Custom Post Types.
- [Added] Global Merge Tags which can be used in any Trigger. This includes Site title, Trigger name etc.
- [Added] Screen help.
- [Added] User Display Name Merge Tag.
- [Added] Post Terms Merge Tags.
- [Added] Ability to suppress the Notification just before it’s send.
- [Added] Freemius integration to better understand the users.
- [Added] Current Notification post ID property for Notifiation object.
- [Fixed] Posponed action callback.
- [Added] Support for NOTIFICATION_DEBUG constant. If it’s defined the cache for extensions is not applied.
- [Added] notificaiton/notification/field/resolving filter before any value is resolved with merge tags.
- [Fixed] The Email notification it not enabled anymore for already saved notifications
- [Fixed] New Notification post is not automatically saved as an Auto Draft anymore
- [Fixed] Enabled switch state in Save metabox
- [Changed] Documentation link in Own Extension promo link
- [Changed] Extensions in Extension directory are now loaded from remote API
- [Added] TextareaField field
- [Added] License handler for premium extensions
- WARNING! This version is not compatible with previous version. No core notifications nor custom triggers will be transfered to the new version because of too many changes in the plugin. Consider updating the plugin in a safe, not-production environment.
- Plugin has been redesigned from ground up
- The only thing which is not available in new version is disabling the notifications
For more changelogs please refer to the changelog.txt file.