This plugin allows you to make notice boxes (styled content boxes of different colors) to display different messages via shortcodes.
|Author:||Ayush Agrawal (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||3.6.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||29-08-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 431|
Click to start download
Make nice and noticable boxes like info box, alert box, success box, warning box etc. in your posts using shortcodes. These boxes are very easy to add and very attractive.
- Close button for the Notice Boxes which can close the box on click
- Easily make text in the box center aligned.
- Various kinds of boxes for different messages
- Add notice boxes using shortcodes (very easy)
- A special page on your wordpress dashboard with all the help and reference material you need
For more information see Screenshots and FAQ!
How to add Notice Boxes to Posts
Thats quite easy. Go to your wordpress dashboard and open the notice boxes page from the setting menu. You can find the instructions there.
The Boxes are not appearing
That’s probably because some other plugin is messing with our codes. Open a new thread in the support forums.
The Close button is not working
The close button requires jQuery to work. The required jQuery Library is 1.7+ . Your theme probably doesn’t have jquery or loads an outdated version of jQuery. It is also possible that there is some jQuery confilict on your pages. Google “How to add Jquery to WordPress” and make sure that the jQuery is loaded first (int the header).
- Fixed Yellow Box Problem in Center Alignment (Thanks Valeriano)
- Fixed Errors with other plugins. Now almost no other plugin will able to interfere.
- Fixed Major Styling Bug
- Recoded from scratch
- New style for boxes
- Close button support
- Shortcodes support
- New name & new address on wordpress.org repo.
- Added a hell lot of boxes.
- Bug Fixes.
- Initial version.