Norman Advanced Archive Widget is a free replacement for the standard WordPress archive widget. Lots of customization options to satisfy your needs.
|Author:||Andreas Norman (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.1.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-11-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||6 461|
Click to start download
Norman Advanced Archive Widget is a free replacement for the standard WordPress archive widget. Norman Advanced Archive Widget has plenty of neat customization options available that the default archive widget is lacking, like the ability to group monthly archives by year and let them fold using JQuery.
- Option to limit display of archive by current category. Only the posts in the current category will be listed
- Option to group monthly archives by year
- JQuery powered fold to show and hide monthly archives in a year.
- Option to truncate month names or not.
- Option to show/hide archive count and the design option to decide if you want the count to be displayed inside the link or not.
Help and Support
For questions, issues or feature requests, please post them in the WordPress Forum and make sure to tag the post with “Norman-Advanced-Archive-Widget”.
* Option to limit display of archive by current category. Only the posts in the current category will be listed