This plugin pulls all List, variables and groups from Mailchimp account then allow you to create subscription form using Form Wizard Tool.
|Author:||nmedia (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.7.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-07-2011|
|Total downloads:||70 600|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
Mailchimp Subscription is simple plugin to render Subscription Forms on your WordPress Blog/Site. It pulls all Mailchimp Lists from your Account and allow admin to
create Forms using Vars and Interest Group with Awesome AngularJS based Admin panel.
- Create list variables
- Create list Interest Groups
- Visual form designer
- Groups choices on front end
- Create unlimited subscription forms using Form Wizard Tool
- Use shortcodes in Post/Pages
- Widget support
- Pre append text on Widgets
- Write your own Style/CSS
- Multilingual Support
- Create Popups
- AngularJS Based Admin
How it works (Pro Version)
Now you can create Mailchimp Campaigns using WordPress Posts/Pages. In few click Newsletter is ready to send to any List.
* Create Campaigns using Post/Pages contents
* Create your own Template with Custom Header (image, HTML) and Footer (HTML)
* Test campaigns before you send it.
* Campaign graphical reports
* Delete campaigns
- Bug fixed: JS related infected files removed
- Bug fixed: Major bug fixed: Subscription were not working, now it’s fixed
5.3 December 5, 2017
- Bug fixed: Subscription forms were not created.
5.4 July 20, 2018
- Features: Option to add user consent for GDPR in subscription form
- Bug fixed: Some warnings removed
Enter Mailchimp API Key from
Admin / N-Media MailChimp / General Settings
Listing all your Mailchimp Lists (Variables, Groups of selected List)
Pasting shortcode on page/post to render form
Form rendered on page/post
Yes, you can. It is multi instance supported.
You can see this tutorial to get API Key from MailChimp: Click here
- you can select First/Last Name optionally.
- Now you can select BG box from six different colors: Black, Blue, Green, Magenta, Pink and Green.
- W3C Validations errors are fixed now
- jQuery conflicts are now fixed
- this version brings alot of new feature, this plugin re-borned by this version
- control width
- your own thanks message
- Box title
- Last name field eleminated
- fixed some styling issue
- four new backgrounds are placed
- It is like Re-Born of plugin, Please MUST update to this version, it has Security Fixes and many more options to control your widget.
- There was bug left in new version, multi-instance of widget were not working, now it is fixed
- Turkish Language support is added
- code is optimized to make it more light
- fixed some IE bug for placeholder text, mentioned by Julia Linde
- secure the input field for cross scripting attack.
- just fixed a big BUG please update
- Pull List (its variables, groups) and allow generate form using Wizard, it is new generation of this plugin
- PRO features: create list variables and groups now free
- control redirect on successful subscription
- some security issues is removed
- Validation error are now more user fiendly, like: FNMAE is First Name 🙂
- Subscriber can now choose among Interest/Groups
- Errors are now meaningful (No more FNMAE, LNAME)
- Fixed some CSS issue with UL/LIs
- Tightly scripted as per standards on WP
- Pre-append text/html before form in widget
- Just fixed a MAJOR bug in plugin, please MUST update to this plugin
- AngularJS based Admin
- Popup Subscription Form
- Error handling if subscriber is already exists
- remove Notices
- Added visual form designer
- Show groups list on front end.
- Form designer issue fixed
- Multi language support fixed
- Bug fixed: Mailchimp API class name conflict removed with other mailchimp plugins
- trim the api key for extra spaces
- Added: Some admin UI element added
- Bug fixed: subscription form not working
- Bug fixed: subscription messages were not showing