The Easiest & Fastest Responsive Table Plugin on WordPress. Multiple templates, drag-&-drop live table builder,…
|Author:||WPManageNinja (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-10-2017|
|Total downloads:||156 784|
|Active installs:||20 000+|
Click to start download
Table Preview with Features
Import TablePress Tables in NinjaTables
Stackable Table Demo
Backend - Table Column Configuration
Table Design Studio - Use any color in your mind
Backend - Import / Export Table Data
Import or Export Table from CSV,JSON or from TablePress
Default Table View in Frontend
Teal Color Table View in Frontend
Black Color Table View in Frontend
Is Ninja Tables Responsive?
Tables created by Ninja Tables are mobile responsive and looks beautiful on any device.
I am not a developer, can I use Ninja Tables?
Ninja Tables is the most beginner friendly and fastest WordPress Tables plugin available and getting started is so easy! For users’ better understanding, we have designed our documentation and user manuals in a way so that even non-technical people and novices to web development can use this plugin to the fullest!
Can I import tables from my TablePress plugin to Ninja tables?
Yes, absolutely you can. We have introduced a feature that helps you import tables from your existing TablePress plugin. With this feature, you don’t have to build from scratch all those tables you created with your TablePress plugin, but can integrate them in Ninja tables with just a few clicks!
Can I import tables from “Ultimate Tables Plugin” to Ninja tables?
Yes, We have added this feature to version 2.2.5. Recently, many Ultimate Tables users wanted to move to Ninja Tables and this was one of the most wanted features. We have explored Ultimate Tables and added an optimized feature to transfer your “Ultimate Tables” data to Ninja Tables easily. Now You can transfer your “Ultimate Tables” data with a single click 🙂
Can I import tables from “Data Tables Generator by Supsystic” Plugin to Ninja tables?
Yes, We also added this feature to version 2.2.5. As like Ultimate Tables, some of our wanted to move their data from Data Tables Generator by Supsystic to Ninja Tables. We have added a feature where you can now transfer “Data Tables Generator by Supsystic” data to Ninja Tables with a single click.
How can I import my tables from other plugins?
If you are using a table builder plugin other than TablePress / Data Tables Generator by Supsystic / Ultimate Tables, you have to export the table files in CSV/JSON format. Ninja Tables allow you to upload those CSV/JSON files directly into Ninja Tables.
How can I manage long tables with a huge amount of data?
Tables are usually introduced to present a huge amount of data in an organized way. Still, sometimes a large number of entries can botch that purpose. To maintain this hassle you can utilize different options Ninja Tables offers. You can use Pagination to break down your tables in segments. Not only that, Search/Filter option allows you to quickly find out the exact information you might be looking for from a haystack of table data.
Can I upload images/media to table cells?
Yes, For that please check pro add one here
=3.2.3 ( Date: January 19, 2019 ) =
– Fix bug for data export-import json
– Improve Frontend Rendering
– Improve Data Sorting Issues
3.2.0 ( Date: January 16, 2019 )
- Fix Using Icon Markup in HTML Field
- Improved Table Import Export Feature
- Added Global JS error handling. Now Ninja table will be initiazed if other plugin throw JS error on front end.
- Added Advanced Css Classes for Table rows to styling.
- Improve overall Admin UI
- Added Performance improvement to load lots of data on frontend
3.1.0 ( Date: December 24, 2018 )
- Added Stackable Table UI
- Added Default Table Configration Option
- Fix Intro Screen
- Improve Table UI
- Improve overall Admin UI
- Editor Link bug fix for latest version of WordPress
3.0.6 ( Date: November 28, 2018 )
- Fix WP FluentForm Integration
- Improve Other Improvements
3.0.5 ( Date: November 26, 2018 )
- Improve WP Fluent Form integration
- Fix CSV upload bug
- Date Sorting bug fix
- Fix Alignment Issue for table headers
- Internal Improvements
- Add Gutenberg Support ( Dedicated Gutenberg Table Block Added )
3.0.0 ( Date: November 19, 2018 )
This is a major version release but it’s completely work with previous versions. Feel free to upgrade this version from any previous version
* Fix issue for pagination and sorting settings save issue
* Added WP Fluent Form integration (this is a big feature).
* Add table UI bug fixed.
* Added more styling and table design options.
* We have worked over 1 month (200+ hours | 2 developers) to brigh this version, we hope you will enjoy the features.
2.4.1 ( Date: October 08, 2018 )
- Fix Table Search Dropdown UI issue for some theme
- Make color picker more useful
- Few UI and UX bug fix
- Update Nag bug fix
2.4.0 ( Date: October 05, 2018 )
- Added Multi-Site Compitable
- Added Feature custom Filters
- Optimize for large amount of Data Tables
- Now You can add column from Table Rows Screen
- Sorting Bug fixed for undefined values
- Typo Fixed
- Estimated Work hour for this release: 120 Human hours
- Estimated Coffee consumed: 103 (Thanks to Chanchal)
2.3.4 ( Date: August 11, 2018 )
- Fix Sorting Issue
- Added Design Suggesion on Table Design Tab
- Fix Table Demo Preview for Non-Admin Users
2.3.3 ( Date: August 09, 2018 )
- Fix bug for date type columns
= 2.3.0 ( Date: August 02, 2018 )
* Fixed bug for rendering multiple table in a single page
* Fix bug for column width and header text alignment
* Fix bug for table not rendering issue
= 2.2.6 ( Date: August 01, 2018 )
* It’s a big update with lots of improvement
* Added Design studio for table to colorize tables visually. Now you can change settings and see instance preview
* Re-Arrange Table Config Components to make things easier.
* Added Duplicate Row Features ( We know you wanted this )
* You can change column configuration from table rows tab now
* Added feature to import table from “Ultimate Tables”
* Added feature to import table from “Data Tables Generator by Supsystic”
* Added Permission for User Role based. You can assign custom role now.
* Fix few css bug for table cell text wrap issues ( Thanks to our users to report it )
2.1.1 ( Date: April 28, 2018 )
- Fix Table sorting for HTML Elements
- Added more customization Options on Advanced Settings
- Added Select-Options for data
2.1.0 ( Date: April 24, 2018 )
- Fix Table sorting issues
- Better Table Rendering
2.0.9 (Date: 04-16-2018 )
- Added Shortcode support to table cells
- Add Support for colspan feature to table header
- Added Custom Color Alpha
- Add feature to make table cells as vertical center
2.0.8 (Date: 04-13-2018 )
- Added Table Styling for header element
- Date and Html sorting bug fix
- Added Cell-Merging Feature for Pro Version
- Added Legacy Table Support
2.0.4 (Date: 04-12-2018 )
- Date Field Support
- Iframe support on table cell
- HTML sorting support
- Improved CSV upload
- Import From Table Press Bug Fix
2.0.3 ( Date: 04-09-2018 )
- Enhanced Support Non-Unicode Language for CSV import
- Overall improvement for admin panel UI
1.9.9 ( Date: 04-01-2018 )
- Non-Unicode Language Support for import
- Table Description update fix
- Fix for TablePress Plugin
1.9.8 ( Date: 03-31-2018 )
- Edit Support for restricted column ID
1.9.7 ( Date: 03-31-2018 )
- Added RTL Support
- CSS Fix for Safari
- Table sorting bug fix
- Improved table data caching
1.9.5 ( Date: 03-21-2018 )
- Added Caching Mechanism to load the table data faster
- Make the custom table mariadb compitable
- Added Table Data Filter by shortcode
- Fix csv and json data import bug
- Remove Conflicts with elementor
- Upgraded the admin panel slick.
- More add-on compatible.
- Added unlimited color schema generator with add on.
- Added media upload with add on in table cells.
- Fix conflicts with jetpack notification components
- Fix table sorting by column values
- Fix html elements loading
- Improve html element vuejs component
- Added WordPress Native HTML editor to the table.
- Added Number Type Table Column.
- Sorting table data by column.
- Number type Sorting added.
- Added Live Preview, Now users can preview Demo
- Added tinymce button to insert shortcode
- Added shortcodes support in table cells
- Improve speed
- Support for WP latest version
- Improve TablePress Import
- Add Support for older WP versions
- Added contextual Tutorial link.
- Improve TablePress Import UX.
- Refactor how footables render in frontend js.
- Overall UX improvement.
- Init First version