The Easiest & Fastest Responsive Table Plugin on WordPress. Multiple templates, drag-&-drop live table builder,…
|Author:||WPManageNinja (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-10-2017|
|Total downloads:||69 108|
|Active installs:||10 000+|
Click to start download
Backend - Table Data View
Import TablePress Tables in NinjaTables
Backend - Table Data Update
Backend - Table Configuration
Backend - Add Table Column
Backend - Import / Export Table Data
Import or Export Table from CSV,JSON or from TablePress
Default Table View in Frontend
Teal Color Table View in Frontend
Black Color Table View in Frontend
Is Ninja Tables Responsive?
Tables created by Ninja Tables are mobile responsive and looks beautiful on any device.
I am not a developer, can I use Ninja Tables?
Ninja Tables is the most beginner friendly and fastest WordPress Tables plugin available and getting started is so easy! For users’ better understanding, we have designed our documentation and user manuals in a way so that even non-technical people and novices to web development can use this plugin to the fullest!
Can I upload images / medias to table cells?
Yes, For that please check pro add one here
Can I import tables from my TablePress plugin to Ninja tables?
Yes, absolutely you can. We have introduced a feature that helps you import tables from your existing TablePress plugin. With this feature, you don’t have to build from scratch all those tables you created with your TablePress plugin, but can integrate them in Ninja tables with just a few clicks!
How can I import my tables from other plugins?
If you are using a table builder plugin other than TablePress, you will have to export the table files in CSV/JSON format. Ninja Tables allow you to upload those CSV/JSON files directly into Ninja Tables.
How can I manage long tables with huge amount of data?
Tables are usually introduced to present a huge amount of data in an organized way. Still, sometimes large amount of entries can botch that purpose. To maintain this hassle you can utilize different options Ninja Tables offers. You can use Pagination to break down your tables in segments. Not only that, Search/Filter option allows you to quickly find out the exact information you might be looking for from a haystack of table data.
= 2.2.0 ( Date: June 10, 2018 )
* Added Duplicate table feature ( Most wanted feature by our users )
* Added CSS Box into the table editor, Now you can paste your css for a table.
* Added feature to re-arrange the rows.
* Now, You can add table row at the first / at the last / you can sort manually.
* Overall Performance improvements
2.1.1 ( Date: April 28, 2018 )
- Fix Table sorting for HTML Elements
- Added more customization Options on Advanced Settings
- Added Select-Options for data
2.1.0 ( Date: April 24, 2018 )
- Fix Table sorting issues
- Better Table Rendering
2.0.9 (Date: 04-16-2018 )
- Added Shortcode support to table cells
- Add Support for colspan feature to table header
- Added Custom Color Alpha
- Add feature to make table cells as vertical center
2.0.8 (Date: 04-13-2018 )
- Added Table Styling for header element
- Date and Html sorting bug fix
- Added Cell-Merging Feature for Pro Version
- Added Legacy Table Support
2.0.4 (Date: 04-12-2018 )
- Date Field Support
- Iframe support on table cell
- HTML sorting support
- Improved CSV upload
- Import From Table Press Bug Fix
2.0.3 ( Date: 04-09-2018 )
- Enhanced Support Non-Unicode Language for CSV import
- Overall improvement for admin panel UI
1.9.9 ( Date: 04-01-2018 )
- Non-Unicode Language Support for import
- Table Description update fix
- Fix for TablePress Plugin
1.9.8 ( Date: 03-31-2018 )
- Edit Support for restricted column ID
1.9.7 ( Date: 03-31-2018 )
- Added RTL Support
- CSS Fix for Safari
- Table sorting bug fix
- Improved table data caching
1.9.5 ( Date: 03-21-2018 )
- Added Caching Mechanism to load the table data faster
- Make the custom table mariadb compitable
- Added Table Data Filter by shortcode
- Fix csv and json data import bug
- Remove Conflicts with elementor
- Upgraded the admin panel slick.
- More add-on compatible.
- Added unlimited color schema generator with add on.
- Added media upload with add on in table cells.
- Fix conflicts with jetpack notification components
- Fix table sorting by column values
- Fix html elements loading
- Improve html element vuejs component
- Added WordPress Native HTML editor to the table.
- Added Number Type Table Column.
- Sorting table data by column.
- Number type Sorting added.
- Added Live Preview, Now users can preview Demo
- Added tinymce button to insert shortcode
- Added shortcodes support in table cells
- Improve speed
- Support for WP latest version
- Improve TablePress Import
- Add Support for older WP versions
- Added contextual Tutorial link.
- Improve TablePress Import UX.
- Refactor how footables render in frontend js.
- Overall UX improvement.
- Init First version