Nifty coming soon under construction page plugin helps you create awesome coming soon page for your website with all premium like features.
|Author:||WebFactory Ltd (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-07-2016|
|Total downloads:||69 171|
|Active installs:||10 000+|
Click to start download
Coming Soon Plugin in action
You can setup desired fonts, background slider images, pattern overlay and opacity.
General settings preview
Design and layout settings preview
Here are some of the questions asked in the past.
1.) I have installed the plugin but I can’t see my Coming soon page?
As from the update of 1.0.9, the plugin offers the way to Live Preview you’re Coming soon page so that you don’t have to check it out in the other browser or to log out just to see if everything is setup the way you want.
You can install this plugin in two way. The manual way:
Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly by uploading it in .zip format.
Then just navigate to WordPress admin -> Plugins and activate it.
Once the plugin is activated navigate to WordPress admin -> Nifty Options and configure the plugin settings.
You can also Plugin can be also installed from your WordPress back-end. Just navigate to WordPress admin -> Plugins -> Add new. Here just enter the words Nifty Coming soon inside the search field and wait for the results.
The plugin should be listed here and you can easily install and activate it.
NOTE: Once you activate the plugin, logged in users will NOT see you’re Coming soon page as they can work on the website while the visitors/guest are redirected to Coming soon page.
- 10k installs & 54.5k downloads
- a lot of minor bug fixes
- new: support for W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, Endurance Page Cache, SiteGround SuperCacher, WP Fastest Cache and Swift Performance Cache
- new: page meta description & page meta title
- new: transparent pattern overlay aka disable overlay
- new: support for custom login URLs like /login/
- new: alert() for succesfull newsletter signup
- update: max 4 images in slider
- 9k installs & 34.5k downloads
- a lot of minor fixes
- started advertising PRO themes
- fixed countdown clock
- fixed subscribe form
- unused social icons can now be hidden
- WebFactory took over development
- 5k installs & 22k downloads
- minor cleanup
- Maintenance update
- Fixed missing hex color field in color picker tool
- Fixed small admin menu issue with focus state on Chrome
- Fixed small typo related to transition time
- Small enhancements
- Fixed timing issue with Vegas slider
- Added option to define transition effects time
- Vegas Background slider updated to the latest version
- New background animations and options
- Fixed bug with content slider and social links being disabled
- Resolved issue with WP Total cache on specific nginx configurations
- Redirect method restructured
- Mobile user experience optimization
- Small enhancements and code optimization
- Fixed small bug with URL of Coming soon notice on the Frontpage Admin bar
- Editor, Author and Contributer roles can now access the website while the Cooming soon mode is active
- You can now preview your Coming soon page from the admin menu using the “Live Preview” button in the header.
- Added Pinterest and Instagram icons
- Other small enhancements
- Added the option to disable Logo and display Site title or remove both
- Added option for setting up font for Site title option
- New background slider demo images. Curtesy of Mia Baker, Sabri Tuzcu
- Small enhancements and tweaks
- Added option for embedding MailChimp or any custom Sign-up form to be used instead of the plugin built it subscription form.
- Small styling enhancements
- Additional CSS field added back
- Fixed language bug reported by user
- Small enhancements
- Add option for disabling text animation
- Small enhancements
- Fixed issues with email address that is used for receiving subscription form data
- small adjustments
- Fixed small issues with the logo path
- Added translation translation for countdown elements
- Optimized plugin code
- Fixed Jquery loading specific issues.
- Added new settings
- Fixed some small styling issues.
- First release.