Nablafire Widgets provides fancy title, text, caption, and image widgets optimized for onepage layouts.
|Author:||Nablafire (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||07-11-2017|
Click to start download
'Example Fancy Text Widget' in Nablafire's Pagoda Theme demo site
'RGBA Color Selector' in fancy text widget form.
'Border Styles Selector' in fancy image widget form
'Layout Styles Selector' in fancy image widget form
'Example Fancy Text Widget' fields inside 'Widgets' screen in WordPress.
'Example Fancy Caption Widget' in Nablafire's Pagoda Theme demo site
'Example Fancy Caption Widget' fields inside 'Widgets' screen in WordPress.
'Example Fancy Image Widget' in Nablafire's Pagoda Theme demo site
'Example Fancy Image Widget' fields inside 'Widgets' screen in WordPress.
'Example Fancy Title Widget' in Nablafire's Pagoda Theme demo site
'Example Fancy Title Widget' fields inside 'Widgets' screen in WordPress.
'Google Fonts AJAX Selector' in fancy text widget form.
- Upload the entire “nablafire-widgets” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find four additional widgets “Fancy Title”, “Fancy Text”, “Fancy Caption”, and “Fancy Image” in your WordPress widgets menu.
The following plugins are recommended for Nablafire Widgets users:
RA Widgets Animate by Rotsen Mark Acob – Add animations to your nablafire widgets. This plugin uses the Animate on Scroll Library.
Can I use Nablafire Widgets with any theme?
Absolutely. Although Nablafire Widgets was designed to be used in conjunction with Nablafire’s Pagoda theme, everything is fully encapsulated so that the widgets can be used in any theme.
Is there a demo site where I can see Nablafire Widgets in action?
See pagoda.nablafire.com for a demonstration of the plugins in the context of a onepage theme.
- Initial Release Version
- Updated Alpha Color Picker for compatability with WordPress 4.9
- Previous versions <= 4.8.x are still supported
- Resolved JS issues for Alpha Color Picker for WordPress 4.9 support
- CSS improvements for Alpha Color Picker fields in widget forms
- Fixed broken Alpha Color Picker fields when adding new widgets to sidebars
- WordPress 4.9 support is stable