The MyStyle Custom Product Designer allows your customers to design, customize, and personalize your WooCommerce products. Customized products are add
|Author:||mystyleplatform (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.3|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||13-06-2015|
|Total downloads:||24 092|
Click to start download
Example of a phone case in the customizer with text added that says "Your Design Here" with different fonts, dropshadow colors, and a Blue-to-Pink gradient as the background
Example of someone customizing text on the side of a BMW
Example of someone who has uploaded a number of images into a phone case design and is adding some stylized text with glow and shadow
Example of a Skateboard being customized in the customizer
Example of a Smart Car with a background image applied
- Fixed bug where 404 response code was being incorrectly set.
- Hid unnecessary links in footer for better design through conversion on customizer page.
- Fixed a bug with the viewport scaling on the Customize page.
- Made the “Full Screen” button font and close icon larger.
- Moved full screen button above app for mobile users who cannot scroll.
- Added JS testing with Karma, Mocha and Chai.
- Added CSS linting with stylelint.
- Added JS linting with eslint.
- Fixed a bug where the options from designs that were upgraded to products weren’t coming through.
- Now resizing the viewport on the Customize page when the window is resized.
- Added a CSS rule that fixes large margins on the Customize page for the Divi theme.
- Fixed all code style issues flagged by PHPCS.
- Fixed numerous security issues flagged by PHPCS.
- Added code coverage analysis tools.
- Added the ability to set per-product design complete redirect urls (@webbninja)
- Added contributing and issue submission guidelines for GitHub.
- Updated the readme.txt to reflect that the plugin has been tested with up to WP 5.0.3.
- Updated the ‘WC tested up to’ variable to reflect that the plugin has been tested with up to WooCommerce 3.5.4.
- Form Integration Config feature is now functional.
- Added the Configur8 feature.
- Fixed a bug where pagination wasn’t showing on the Customize page for WC 3.2 and up when there were more than 12 customizable products.
- Updated the readme.txt to reflect that the plugin has been tested with up to WP 4.9.8.
- Updated the ‘WC tested up to’ variable to reflect that the plugin has been tested with up to WooCommerce 3.4.5.
- Fixed a bug where the redirect whitelist code was expecting different line endings.
- Updated the readme.txt to reflect that the plugin has been tested with up to WP 4.9.6.
- Fixed a bug with setting the enable Flash option.
- Fixed a bug with the MyStyle Handoff when using the Alternate Design Complete URL option.
- Added a switch to hide/show the Add to Cart button on the Design Profile page.
- Refactored the option retrieval functions.
- Now tacks
design_id=<new design id>onto the Alternate Design Complete Redirect URL.
- Includes a design_complete.js file. This file will set the value of any design_id form fields.
- Adds the design_complete.js file on pages with the design_complete=1 url param.
- Adds a [mystyle_design] shortcode that will display a design and link to a print file (or the Renderer).
- Added full-screen mode.
- More responsive customizer improvements (viewport, landscape/portrait orientation, etc).
- Responsive customizer improvements (viewport, etc).
- Updated the readme.txt to reflect that the plugin is compatible with up to WordPress 4.9.5.
- Redirect URLs can now be passed in via the customizer page URL. Redirect URL domains must be whitelisted in the settings.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug with our design profile shortcode and WP 4.9’s new Sandbox for Safety feature.
- Updated the readme.txt to reflect that the plugin is compatible with up to WordPress 4.9.2.
- Security bug: Fixed a security bug where private designs were being listed on the design gallery/index.
- Now gracefully handling no WooCommerce situations.
- You can now set an alternate design complete url.
- Updated the readme.txt to reflect that the plugin is tested with up to WP 4.8.3.
- Updated the ‘WC tested up to’ field to 3.2.3.
- Plugin now uses the MyStyle HTML5 based customizer by default (previous versions used the Flash customizer by default).
- Minor fixes to the MyStyle_WooCommerce_Admin_Order class.
- Updated readme.txt to reflect that the plugin has been tested with up to WP 4.8.2.
- Updated the mystyle.php file to refect that the plugin requires at least version 2.2.0 of WooCommerce.
- Updated the mystyle.php file to refect that the plugin has been tested with up to version 3.1.2 of WooCommerce.
- Changed renderer link to show for all lincensees.
- Changed links on former print image urls to only show if image data contains the correct file extension.
- Fixed an issue with the Design Profile Page Fix tool.
- Updated readme.txt to reflect that the plugin has been tested with up to WP 4.8.0.
- Updated readme.txt to reflect that the plugin has been tested with up to WooCommerce 3.1.1.
- Added a system for theming the output of the plugin.
- Added a themable template file for the output of the cart item thumbnail for customized products.
- Now using actual passthru data from the handoff in the design complete email reload url.
- Now sending actual passthru data from the handoff in the mystyle_send_design_complete_email hook (used by the Email Manager add-on).
- Reception of the design description and price is now optional in the handoff (fixes an error message briefly displayed before redirecting to the cart).
- Fixed a bug with setting the quantity when adding to the cart from the design profile page.
- Now goes to the cart and displays a message when adding to the cart from the design profile page.
- Fixed an issue with the retrieving order item designs when the design is private.
- Added support for WC 3.0
- Added support for PHP 7.0
- Added support for HTTPS for the HTML5 customizer.
- Now only storing sessions after design save.
- Automatically purges all abandoned sessions.
- Now catching session errors (and starting a new session).
- Fixed an integration issue with the woocommerce-dynamic-pricing plugin.
- Hotfix to fix errors caused by vcs merge issue in v1.6.0 release.
- Now able to add variation data to the cart from the design profile page.
- Now recalculating the variation_id based on the selected attributes in the post data during the handoff.
- Fixed bug where the ‘wc’ property in the MyStyle class was erroneously marked as ‘static’.
- Renderer link.
- Fixed a bug causing a MyStyle_Unauthorized_Exception when an anonymous user attempted to create a private design.
- Added link to the cart to edit the design.
- Fixed a bug with the price showing incorrectly for products with variations.
- Fixed a bug with that was occurring when the design_id somehow ended up as an empty string.
- Significant improvements to the testing system (fixed isolation bugs, fixed dependency issues).
- Significant refactoring (reorganized much of the code by function, additional use of singletons).
- Updated the user facing order info to use the design profile url.
- Added style for an admin warning box. Added delete function to the DesignManager class.
- Fixed the notice system to allow for different colors for different notice types.
- Added function for instantiating a design from a result array (for use by add-ons at this point).
- Changed the default title for the Design Profile Page to ‘Community Design Gallery’.
- Changed the page title for individual design profile pages to ‘Design ####’.
- Added support for editing designs that are in the cart.
- Updated the readme.txt to reflect that the plugin is fully tested and working with WP 4.6.1.
- Now supports /customize urls that are missing the “h” parameter (falls back to quantity 1 with no options).
- Fixed a bug with creating and purchasing private designs while not logged in.
- Updated the readme.txt to reflect that the plugin is fully tested and working with WP 4.6.0.
- Added pagination to the design profile index.
- Listed the Email Manager in the add-ons directory.
- Added a design index where you can view and page through saved public designs.
- Now storing cart data with the design.
- Design profile page now supports custom slugs.
- Fixed bug where customize page title was being hidden from menus.
- Fixed a bug where the upgrader wasn’t properly creating the design profile page.
- Added design profile pages.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when an order was marked as completed.
- Added code to recreate invalid session ids.
- Fixed a bug with the function that generates session ids.
- Updated the session id generation function to add support for servers that don’t have openssl.
- Updated the instructions in the readme.txt
- Bumping the version to try to fix vcs merge issue.
- Removed duplicate upgrade code from the MyStyle class constructor, to try to fix upgrade issue.
- Now setting the design complete email ‘from’ address using the admin email and blog name.
- Fixed a bug with the boolean options on the main settings page.
- Now passing through the print_type.
- Fixed an issue where the save/validation messages weren’t showing on the main settings page.
- Added a ‘mystyle_send_design_complete_email’ action hook to allow for custom design complete emails.
- Now storing additional data including the designer’s email address.
- Now tracking sessions.
- Fully tested and working with WP 4.5.1.
- Now displaying the design id in the cart, orders admin and Design Created email.
- Fixed an issue with passing product addons through the customizer into the cart.
- Added a field to allow the admin to optionally hide the page title on the Customize page.
- Added a Product field for optionally passing ux variables into the customizer.
- Added a Product field for optionally passing the print type into the customizer.
- Added a Product field for optionally passing a design id into the customizer.
- Now passing attributes through.
- WP 4.5 fully tested and working.
- Removed some forgotten debug messages.
- Fixed an issue with the frontend when the Customize page is deleted.
- Fixed an issue with activating the plugin from wp-cli.
- Fixed some issues with the examples in the readme.txt file.
- Updated the readme.txt to reflect that WP 4.4.2 is tested and working.
- Fixed a bug with the Fix Customize Page tool.
- Added example sites to the readme.txt file.
- Fixed a bug with the Fix Customize Page tool.
- Plugin is fully tested and working with WooCommerce 2.5.1
- Fixed an issue with the unit tests when running WooCommerce 2.5
- Changed the author from mystyle to mystyleplatform.
- Fixed bug with the thumbnail image in latest WP (caused by srcset attribute).
- Now validating the mystyle product options.
- Fixed some WP Coding Standards issues with some of the test files.
- Added more sophisticated notices system.
- Fixed some CSS issues with the admin screens in the latest WP and fixed a typo in a CSS name.
- Updated the readme.txt to reflect that WP 4.4.1 is fully tested and working.
- Add-ons directory added.
- Now sends design-saved email to user.
- Fixed bug with loading front-end on non-post pages.
- Now supports reloading designs through the Design Manager add-on.
- Modified the form/field text on the settings page.
- Added field allowing you to choose to always load the HTML5 customizer.
- Fixed bug with the passthru data when customizer accessed from product listing.
- Modified the css to set the width and height of the customizer-wrapper.
- Added frontend stylesheet.
- Added tool for fixing the Customize page.
- Fixed a bug with the cart thumbnail.
- Added support for product attributes/variations.
- Fixed bug with add to cart handler on WooCommerce < 2.3.
- Added support for multiple print files.
- Fixed bug with add to cart hook.
- Fixed bug causing customize button to show on non-customizable products.
- Added support for quantities.
- Added listing of customizable products to the Customize page.
- Fixed a bug with the help system.
- Updated the readme.
- Fixed cart item data issue with WooCommerce 2.2.
- Added link to product catalog.
- Fixed force_mobile bug.
- Added support for mobile.
- Admin UI enhancements.
- Basic PHPUnit test coverage complete.
- Added PHPUnit tests for the MyStyle_Handoff class.
- Added PHPUnit tests for the MyStyle_Design class.
- Added PHPUnit tests for the MyStyle_DesignManager class.
- Added PHPUnit tests for the MyStyle_EntityManager class.
- Added PHPUnit tests for the MyStyle_Install class.
- Updated the README.md file.
- Fixed truncated plugin description
- Fixed default download directory for easier install
- Fixed marketplace banner graphic for WP page title text
- Beta release
- Added Designs table
- Updated the readme.txt
- Updated the help
- Fixed the help link.
- Updated the registration url.
- Added customize button to product listing.
- Fixed bug with extra closing div on the front end product page.
- Added help link to options page.
- Now handling no param scenario for Customize page.
- Added basic customizer functionality.
- Added Secret field.
- Now tested with PHPUnit and QUnit and fully compatible with WP 4.2
- Initial Alpha release.