Publish a list of your commentators and their number of comments for a certain month on a blog post
|Author:||Enstine Muki (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-08-2014|
Click to start download
MyCommentAuthors HTML list source code. Just copy and paste in the text mode of your artice editor
MyCommentAuthors Sample list of commentators. This is how it looks on your blog post. However, your theme formatting will play a lot to influence how it looks.
Q – Does the plugin add more weight to my blog’s loading speed?
A – NO! You just use this plugin at the back office to generate an html script of all commentators of a certain month. Nothing is saved in your database
mycommentauthors.zipto the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
That will be it
* Compatible with WordPress 4.9.4
* Bug fixes.
* Compatible with WordPress 4.5.1
* Compatible with WordPress 4.4
* Add a ‘Reserve List’ so you can add emails of authors to remove from the comment authors list
* Add another template – Gravatar Table
* Add Sidebar widget that shows the most active commentators since the history of your blog
* Put yourself in copy while mailing your commentators
* Add pagination option for long list (with or without gravatar)
* Add gravatar to list of commentators
* Initial verion