Integrate MyblogU free content with your WordPress blog.
|Author:||Michael Tikhonin (MyBlogU) (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.2.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-11-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
MyBlogU is the free blogging community that lets you crowd source your content idea and even content creation: Ask MyBlogU users to brainstorm a great idea and even provide blurbs (=partially write your content for you) and create better content easier (=better writing productivity!)
Here’s a quick case study of how MyBlogU increases blogging productivity: http://linkd.in/1Arir5l
This WordPress plugin is meant to integrate any WordPress.org blog with myblogu.com. It makes a few MBU tasks and features easier:
- Easier add and verify your blog
- Easier manage your brainstorm requests (create, close, etc)
- Review and / or approve all ideas that are being sent to you right from within your WordPress dashboard
- Get notified when someone is inviting you to participate in their projects (= Build authority and citations by participating in other users’ projects!)
After the plugin is installed and activated, you’ll have two options:
- Login to your existing MyBlogU account (if you have one)
- Register a new MyBlogU account (your current blog will be auto-added and verified!). The only thing that you’ll need to do offsite is to verify your email address by clicking a verification link in the email that will be sent to you.
You can read more about MyBlogU features here:
Are all the ideas that are being sent to me private?
Yes, the only person who can see all the ideas is you. This way you can collect them privately and then turn into a fresh original article.
If I approve / reject an idea from within my WordPress dashboard, does the author get notified?
Yes, you will send an email to the user about the idea status. If you use an idea in the article, please free to provide a link to that article and in most cases the idea author will promote your article for more visibility!