Create an Encyclopedia on WordPress
|Author:||Benjamin Neske (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||5.5.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-09-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||8 543|
Click to start download
If you have questions, feedback or an idea for a feature request you can place it on my Website.
You can check the live example at http://www.handyvertrag-tipps.de/lexikon/ or a demo at http://nessio.net/demo/ . For the Backend you can login with the following credentials: User: demo Password: demo
Clicking on a word shows a 404 Error
The most reasons for this error is a not saved permalink structure.
Go to Settings > Permalinks and press the save button to solve this issue.
How can i use my own template for the detail view ?
To use an own template you can create a new file with the name single-nessio_gl.php and upload this to the theme folder.
First version of the glosslar plugin.
- Bugfix for the navigation shortcode
- readme adjustments
- Bugfix Navigationcode
- add editor for the backendview
- some minor bugfixes
- fix the problem with the special character (germane)
- activate support for comments
- fix problem with the text formatting
- fix some output bugs
- fix for special character and older php versions
- added the possibility to use your own url-slug instead of lexikon
- minor bugfixes
- fixed the not closed h3-tag
- Optimization of displaying the numeric character