Adds custom glossary features: filters content for links to terms, etc. Companion plug-in to My Content Management.
|Author:||Joseph C. Dolson (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.6.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-03-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 119|
Click to start download
I installed this and it does *nothing*. What’s up?
This plug-in requires My Content Management to work. It’s not a stand-alone plug-in.
I don’t really get how to use My Content Management.
There are many, many different ways to use it. I’d recommend buying the User’s Guide, which will walk you through many of the ways you can use this plug-in. Also, your purchase will help support me! Bonus!
- Add filter to modify format for glossary term links
- Add class on glossary term links
- Handle case variation on term links.
- Fix typo in readme
- Update tested to value
- Update tested to
- Enable internationalization & language packs
- New filter: ‘mcm_glossary_alphabet’: pass in a custom alphabet array.
- Make nogloss meta value non-case-sensitive
- Updated readme.txt to include some useful information previously missing.
- Bug fix: PHP Notice if no terms defined
- Bug fix: in_array in strict mode to prevent 0 from being identified as having terms.
- Added class ‘mcm-glossary’ to inserted definition links
- Shortcode attribute: [alphabet inactive=’false’] to remove letters with no related terms.
- Updated copyright, requires and tested to values
- Bug fix: post used to be an object in filter, is now an array; updated code.
- Initial release. See the My Content Management changelog from 1.3.2 and earlier to see previous changes.